2022 Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
what a fukn flog kunty is, nothing wrong, they are having fun.
Have you seen the vid of Api's reference to Tigers and laughing? and JFH saying they are the greatest Penrith team ever and that Parra suck? The deleted Luai post thats being investigated.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Have you seen the vid of Api's reference to Tigers and laughing? and JFH saying they are the greatest Penrith team ever and that Parra suck? The deleted Luai post thats being investigated.
he never said parra suck he said parra sons, in reference to the parra being the big brother. Api was just joking no harm there and Fish, well he is right, they are the best team ever for penrith

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where he used the N word.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I fucking told you *****. Penrith are the worst fucking winner. Luai is just disgusting. Please keep chrichton away from my club too. Bunch of cocky classless *****.

Precisely why i didnt want them winning. Fucking idiots. At least media is not trying glorify their behaviour. Which is surprising.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
he never said parra suck he said parra sons, in reference to the parra being the big brother. Api was just joking no harm there and Fish, well he is right, they are the best team ever for penrith
Sounds like suck and then the crowd starts yelling we hate parra.

Anyway its all to the victor go the spoils stuff. Winners are grinners BUT if they were dissing our club like that we'd be hating their guts for it:grinning:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I fucking told you *****. Penrith are the worst fucking winner. Luai is just disgusting. Please keep chrichton away from my club too. Bunch of cocky classless *****.

Precisely why i didnt want them winning. Fucking idiots. At least media is not trying glorify their behaviour. Which is surprising.
Stay salty like Kenty see if it changes anything

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Kikau said that about Bulldogs we'd be up in arms and telling him too piss off :grinning:

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cant wait to see the shit hit the fan at Penrith, im over all the accolades they get, smuggest wankers on the planet.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At the end of the day who gives a shit, none of this effects our club so who cares, I find it entertaining

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sounds like suck and then the crowd starts yelling we hate parra.

Anyway its all to the victor go the spoils stuff. Winners are grinners BUT if they were dissing our club like that we'd be hating their guts for it:grinning:
definitely sons, along the same line as luai saying he is their daddy, hilarious
no difference to this site saying burton owned moses.
have abit of fun wendy , you sound like the prude kenty :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry but Parra are 10x worse lmao! Parra deserve all the comments and saltiness for their scummy fans giving us shit chanting “fuck the bulldogs” outside Parra when they progressed to the GF

Karmas a fucking bitch and they deserved all they got!