2022 gear

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just having a look at at the training gear and I must say it’s ordinary to be honest. a piss poor effort from classic the design is shit plain blue with 3 strips on it. You’d think a brand that’s gaining more and more nrl apparel partnerships would have some better persons working on designs. I have been a fan of the classic gear I have a few of the jerseys but they off the mark this year I think hopefully we change apparel partners once Classic done
What’s everyone thoughts

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our merchandise has been mostly garbage for years. It's a massive opportunity lost with the massive fanbase we have and with the excitement around the club at the moment. Hopefully another supplier is lined up so we can finally have some decent gear for once.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t think the training kit is half as bad as what people are making it out to be. It’s a simple design but looks good to my eye. Will buy the shirt for sure

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Retro looking 70's apparell is all the rage atm :grinning:

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The best thing to come out of classic recently was the 1/4 zip track jacket

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You look at the kit design for the dolphins it’s ordinary there could be some more effort in the design department especially for the dogs cause if we fire the Merch will sell hope one of the big brands sign on

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You look at the kit design for the dolphins it’s ordinary there could be some more effort in the design department especially for the dogs cause if we fire the Merch will sell hope one of the big brands sign on

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s Classic anyone having high expectations hasn’t been paying attention to the rubbish they have produced since they signed on at the Dogs.
the marketing department would supply the artwork for the gear i would assume