Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wondering if he was playing injured ?
Didn't even take on the defense close to the line
Might be a blow
if Kikau don't play.
Kikau has already been suspended for a shoulder charge from memory, no way he doesn't get at least 1-2 weeks.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Edwards was an absolute beast at the back today, cleaned up everything, setup panther sets and was always pushing up on the ball. Latrell did none of that, **** walked all game.
Thanks for telling me what happened in this game. Literally nothing to do with what I said.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On an even playing field Panfffers should shit in. 40 plus.

Their biggest problem for them is NRL officials don't like to see any team win back-to-back titles and refs will help the Eels no end.
yeah but people where saying that about this game. Blokes in here were saying the fix is on 15 minutes in.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thanks for telling me what happened in this game. Literally nothing to do with what I said.
Latrell never does it, that's the point. When the teams on-top he's fine but more often than not he's unreliable and avoids the basics.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On an even playing field Panfffers should shit in. 40 plus.

Panfffers biggest problem is NRL officials don't like to see any team win back-to-back titles and refs will help the Eels no end.
Para will get the rub of the green no doubt

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Para will get the rub of the green no doubt
NO doubt at all.

Back-to-back against 36-year drought. That's going to be tough to overcome even allowing for how much better the Panfffers are than the Eels.

Eels will be hoping Grant Atkins is the ref.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Latrell never does it, that's the point. When the teams on-top he's fine but more often than not he's unreliable and avoids the basics.
Like I said earlier, he plays a totally different style of fullback. Edwards has 6 try assists for the season. Latrell has 17, which is more than Nathan Cleary.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kikau has already been suspended for a shoulder charge from memory, no way he doesn't get at least 1-2 weeks.
It won’t even make it to the judiciary they will let him play

I mean T May has a suspension but doesn’t apply til 2023 [emoji23]

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He got hurt in that big tackle 100%
He definitely got walloped in that tackle early on, which affected him for the rest of the game. But overall, for someone earning the salary he does, he should have much better fitness and he also should get involved in the game a lot more.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Like I said earlier, he plays a totally different style of fullback. Edwards has 6 try assists for the season. Latrell has 17, which is more than Nathan Cleary.
Sure, but if Latrell put in anywhere near the same amount of effort as Edwards tonight then it's probably a different result.