2022 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
90 percent of the posters of this forum have egg on the face, I tried to warn everyone Parra were the dark horses and prepare yourselves, keep your powder dry.
Fuck it we will watch them fall mext week
Build em up to cut em down so we can point and laugh

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who the fuck do I cheer for next week… I hate Penif, I loathe Soufs and feel physically sick about the thought of Parrascum and Gutterson winning a comp.

Have mercy and kill me now…
I just want next week to come and go already so this nightmare that we’re living can end lol

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fk the Eels. Referee absolute favoured them tonight , Chad Townsend was missing the entire game.
Rubbish. Ref gave Cows plenty of leeway. Parra just too good defensively in the last 20mins with Cows throwing alot at them. Eels scored a cheap try and a flukey one from a line ball (forward really), but to win up there in those conditions and against a strong home crowd advantage was a good effort.

The only thing that scares me is if Souths play their GF tomorrow and fold on GF day while Moses had a relatively poor game with kicks and will probably fire up next week.

I'm scared of a parra win. I really am.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cowboys at home bottled it! Well at least they put up more of a fight than the Sharks who were the joke of the finals.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
90 percent of the posters of this forum have egg on the face, I tried to warn everyone Parra were the dark horses and prepare yourselves, keep your powder dry.
You can’t honestly say all these forward passes from the scums earned them their spot in the GF?

It was honestly Shaun Lane that kept them in the game. Without him it would have been Cowboys progressing through.

I hope Penrith smash the fuck out of these scums and make them wait 20+ years for another premiership