2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tried hard to fill the void for the last 5 years but there’s only 1 team I want to be truly balls deep in
Im all in on tigers in afl and it’s helped the last few years but I agree the dogs always hold the key to happiness hahaha

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
bro that episode was fkn goated. was smiling the whole time. we look like such a close group
100% great insight into the club’s preseason. The boys do appear to be close and building something special.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Biggest takeaways for me:
1. Perham is has some quality lean mass, in for a big season
2. Reynolds was listed as 'Bulldogs Halfback'
3. RFM loves the club alot
Terriffic second episode, certainly seem to be as one.RFM's speech was special I agree hope he tears it up this year,go Ray.
Also agree Perham looks ripped asf hope he goes great guns too.

Is the blondie with medium length hair Jake Preston?

Idk what role Reynolds will fill but Good on him for achieving his first goal, which some of us including me thought may be out of reach.

Good vibes now to transfer this onto the field, can't wait for Manly Rd 1(we're fucking winning that game btw).

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Terriffic second episode, certainly seem to be as one.RFM's speech was special I agree hope he tears it up this year,go Ray.
Also agree Perham looks ripped asf hope he goes great guns too.

Is the blondie with medium length hair Jake Preston?

Idk what role Reynolds will fill but Good on him for achieving his first goal, which some of us including me thought may be out of reach.

Good vibes now to transfer this onto the field, can't wait for Manly Rd 1(we're fucking winning that game btw).
Definitely looking forward to seeing Perham trial. Yep that is Preston, I suspect him to follow a similar trajectory that Jackson did in 2012.

It's ironic that last time we had this much change in our club from top to bottom (09) we played Manly in round 1.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Definitely looking forward to seeing Perham trial. Yep that is Preston, I suspect him to follow a similar trajectory that Jackson did in 2012.

It's ironic that last time we had this much change in our club from top to bottom (09) we played Manly in round 1.
28 days as of today mate, I think we play them on Sat the 4th...bring it on!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
28 days as of today mate, I think we play them on Sat the 4th...bring it on!
Yeah 3pm. When I first noticed we were playing the Saturday, I freaked out coz I assumed it was an evening game as I'm also going to see Jimmy Carr that night. I was relieved to find out we're the earlier game :grinning:

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We went from zero strike players in our backline to probably having a log jam of backs next year

Fullback: Crichton, Perham, Papalii (how old is he?)
Wing: Addo Carr, Young (maybe?), Kiraz, Casey
Centre: Burns, Skelton, Alamoti, Averillo

Perham can cover wing and centre also I am led to believe.

I reckon there’s more moves to come.

Great work by Gus.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Perham
Kiraz
Averillo
Alamoti
JAC
Burton
Flannagan
King
Mahoney
TPJ
Kikz
RFM
Thommo

Sutton
Preston
Patolo
Brown

Not sure about the forwards line up as TPJ hasn't trained and RFM has been playing lock and bench is still uncertain but that's the best bet.
I think that team is the best we can come up with. I was hoping Pele might be given a chance if his fitness is OK.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We went from zero strike players in our backline to probably having a log jam of backs next year

Fullback: Crichton, Perham, Papalii (how old is he?)
Wing: Addo Carr, Young (maybe?), Kiraz, Casey
Centre: Burns, Skelton, Alamoti, Averillo

Perham can cover wing and centre also I am led to believe.

I reckon there’s more moves to come.

Great work by Gus.
Xerri