2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funnily had that convo yesterday about being excited then getting slapped round 1. That was due to fact we always saw improvement with training from Pay to Barrett and now CC/Gus. You can see this year is different.

There has always been a gradual improvement but this year is as professional as i have ever seen it. The drills are different, the meticulous nature and attention to detail along with perfectionism is on fiull display.

The biggest detail is the comradery and the closeness of the players.. There are no groups just one solid unit.
Awesome. I can’t get to training since I live a few hours away, but judging by all the videos out there, some drills etc. are unusual and it’s clear the morale is high.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey just wanted to give a shout out to everyone who goes to training and then spends the time passing on what they see.

The run down on each player and info about what goes on is awesome to read, I’m up on the GC so no chance of getting to a session.

So just wanted to drop a big thank you, the info is very appreciated .. please keep it coming … [emoji106]

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be good to get some fan shot video, but I imagine they wouldn’t want anyone recording at training.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Congratulated RFM on getting the captaincy this week and his reply to me was " Thank you man, Thank you so much, its an honor and hope we can do you guys proud" Guy is so humble.

Captaincy was a no brainer for Ray.

Two things for me

1. Time flies, I remember after his first game and seeing footage of the post game winning team song (back when we won a lot [emoji23]) and Ray is standing there smiling not knowing the words

2. He’s come a long way from that day and grown into a leader of men …he’s genuinely nice guy reminds of Troy Polamalu humbleness (unabashed Steeler Fan [emoji458])