2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
wingers these days are almost more important than centres, keep kiraz on the wing and get the most out of his carries out of bad ball
Kiraz is far better at centre than the wing and is hands down the best centre at the club right now, moving him to the wing to accommodate players like Burns or Schoupp at centre instead of him is absolutely crazy. The kid is built for centre so play him there.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Other than that...its slim pickings as ive said a few times too, dunno about Casey but he did bounce back from the shocker..Allan safer but slower.

Maybe..this Wilson fella jumps out of the ground in reggies and demands selection when Allan likely gets injured..him or Casey if good enough are my preference though inexperienced.
Who tf is Wilson

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Kiraz is far better at centre than the wing and is hands down the best centre at the club right now, moving him to the wing to accommodate players like Burns or Schoupp at centre instead of him is absolutely crazy. The kid is built for centre so play him there.
we dont have a winger that can do what he does in bad ball, so unless we can find someone to do that it is more important to keep him on the wing. Only other option i can see is trial schouppe on the wing and see how it goes with that combo.
i do prefer him in the centres also

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
we dont have a winger that can do what he does in bad ball, so unless we can find someone to do that it is more important to keep him on the wing. Only other option i can see is trial schouppe on the wing and see how it goes with that combo.
i do prefer him in the centres also
Just play Allan, slow but safe. Schoupp I agree could be an option, he wants to be a ball hog and he wants to score tries so just play him on the wing where he can run as much as he wants and score tries. Could be a poor man's To'o.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just play Allan, slow but safe. Schoupp I agree could be an option, he wants to be a ball hog and he wants to score tries so just play him on the wing where he can run as much as he wants and score tries. Could be a poor man's To'o.
allan too slow but shouppe could be a to'o wannabe, tough enough

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
allan too slow but shouppe could be a to'o wannabe, tough enough
Has the better body, more size and Allan Is a ragdoll candidate I agree..but you may not on this, I don't reckon Schoupp is any quicker than Allan :tearsofjoy: ..is a possible option I guess, I'm for Kiraz in the centres also.
And again there are sweet f.a good options ready otherwise.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
wingers these days are almost more important than centres, keep kiraz on the wing and get the most out of his carries out of bad ball
It's tough because he is a better centre than a winger, but he's probably the 2nd best winger we could select (as of right now) and we have more options in the centres to choose from than wingers.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's tough because he is a better centre than a winger, but he's probably the 2nd best winger we could select (as of right now) and we have more options in the centres to choose from than wingers.
This is why we should chase brian too

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Blows my mind that people on here are still dropping Knockonbore's name for FG? Have you not watched any of our last 3 years games??

Blows my mind even further that he's still at the club!

1667891497499.png

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blows my mind that people on here are still dropping Knockonbore's name for FG? Have you not watched any of our last 3 years games??

View attachment 60945
It's quite amazing isn't it, he scored a couple try's by finally using his hight to his advantage and people around here suddenly get selective memory.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

View attachment 60945
Thankfully. Gus don't give 2 shits what people on The kennel think.

Knockondumdum will stay in reggies till his contract expires or gus will weave his magic and move him on.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
View attachment 60949
Hard to think that Alamoti is only 18. Look at the size of the €unt.
If that isn’t what a nrl ready centre looks like then idk what is.
we have boys this size at 16, he was probably the same size at 16 also. It is how these poly players kick on when the other players catch up to them