2021 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
got so damn close, shouldn't have let plant doubt in my mind! :sweatsmile:
Haha, na you had walker in your original bet too ATS. Either way you lose!!! Was close though, Walker must of had close to 4 try assists

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ricky is a serial whinger. It's never his fault apparently....always either the refs or the players not putting in. I mean he basically dropped Papallii and Hodgson so is it any wonder his team is struggling when a significant slice of his cap is sitting on the sideline? That's down to him and his dumbass selections.
As for the disallowed tries...they were both classic obstruction calls. Maybe he should coach his players not to loiter in the defensive line? That would be a start. Can't stand the guy
All I mentioned was the ruck speed. Whinger or not he was right about that.

I turned it off at half time so can’t comment on the tries

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Actually according to the stats the Raiders ptb was 0.5 secs faster than the bunnies. So yeah.....He's talking shit. He makes shit up to take the pressure off his own failings as a coach.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, na you had walker in your original bet too ATS. Either way you lose!!! Was close though, Walker must of had close to 4 try assists
hahaha true - it was either walker or johnston, but walker was at higher odds and i thought a fair chance ($2.10 vs $1.57).

Bastard just didn't get over the stripe himself!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Too many front rowers in theCanberra squad - all good players but they need speed and agility on the edge which they are lacking atm - not a balanced squad imo
They should trade us Guler for Britt. Pretty fair trade... :tearsofjoy:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Brandon Smith starting lock today, Grant starting finally... I hope Smith really wants to play hooker over everything else.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
JAC cheat code

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brandon Smith starting lock today, Grant starting finally... I hope Smith really wants to play hooker over everything else.
not his fault but they have been flat so far the Storms

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
bellendamy will go semi spare at half time,hughes saves their arse there but otherwise he has been plain too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burton/SJ... :hushed:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If the Storm didn't have dinosaurs as second rowers this game would be over already. Nikora's pace on the edge there for that try is so important.