2021 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Walker and his butter fingers nearly throws the game away and the old dog Benji pulls one out of his arse.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't mind players giving facials and shit to put players off but that play from Benji is gay soccer shit and doesn't belong in the game. That brought back memories of Soward the cat.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Benji probably had a lot of respect among neutrals. He has probably lost a lot of it tonight.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has Damien Cook done anything lately? I hardly noticed him was playing. He's lucky he has no competition for the nsw 9 jersey.
When they played us a few weeks back, I didn't even realise he was playing until about the 60th minute. From what I saw, Souffs were overall the better team tonight, but they got their fair share of leg ups from the officials. As usual.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Milking is putrid. Loved Soccer, loved sitting up with the old man as a kid watching Liverpool. Played for years as a kid and into my teens. Cant stand anymore apart from watching the socceroos play olympics (kinda like watching the dogs last 5 years).
It is what it is. If a player doesn't go down then the ref doesn't call a foul, even with VAR. Same thing in NRL now.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Milking is putrid. Loved Soccer, loved sitting up with the old man as a kid watching Liverpool. Played for years as a kid and into my teens. Cant stand anymore apart from watching the socceroos play olympics (kinda like watching the dogs last 5 years).
Pigs bum. Imagine we are playing the Panthers next year and it’s late in the game and we are in a similar position,. And Burton pulls a similar move, he would be a genius.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pigs bum. Imagine we are playing the Panthers next year and it’s late in the game and we are in a similar position,. And Burton pulls a similar move, he would be a genius.
Nah, Burton would just make the tackle

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that the rule. When u kick it into someone and it goes out do u get it back?? I thought raiders should have had that ball
well no it’s not the rule. I should have said I hate how that’s ruled. They seem to rule any wayward pass that is thrown into a hand is played at, but there is much more leeway when the ball is kicked. It’s only supposed to go back to the attacking team of the ball was played at, which it clearly wasn’t IMO

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pigs bum. Imaginewe are playing the Panthers next year and it’s late in the game and we are in a similar position,. And Burton pulls a similar move, he would be a genius.
Get yu hand off it Baz...
Nah...each to there own, I just dont like it.
You gonna win, do it in style, dont be a dog about it.
Its always been there but its out of control and its only going to get worse.
Benji clearly milked a penalty. We all know it including the officials.
But yeah, hes a genious and smart and all that, commentators lined up on the sideline ready to give him a gobby for it.