2021 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kenny would be a very decent option for us. Definitely one of the good options off contract for next year.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck I can't stand Ivan Cleary and his bitching. They've won 21 straight regular season games. They won this game 24-6 and all he does all press conference is whinge, complain and bitch about how teams are unfairly targeting them and how slow the play the balls were.. Boo hoo... All he ever does is complain!

Fucking smug prick.. And people wonder why others hate on Penrith or want to see them fail.

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck I can't stand Ivan Cleary and his bitching. They've won 21 straight regular season games. They won this game 24-6 and all he does all press conference is whinge, complain and bitch about how teams are unfairly targeting them and how slow the play the balls were.. Boo hoo... All he ever does is complain!

Fucking smug prick.. And people wonder why others hate on Penrith or want to see them fail.
On the contrary teams are targeting us so we are the battlers of the nrl. Just struggling westies trying to get a fair go

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On the contrary teams are targeting us so we are the battlers of the nrl. Just struggling westies trying to get a fair go
Haha. True. I didn't know Cleary was Des trying to claim the underdog tag every game. The thing is Des wanted to "fly under the radar" and deflect attention as much as possible.

Cleary wants to cry as if they're the victims and never get calls but draws more attention to his team than any other coach..

I think he's an egomaniac moron and it will all backfire eventually. I used to like and cheer for Penrith against the big teams but now I want to see them crash and burn all because of the smug Cleary's!

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haha. True. I didn't know Cleary was Des trying to claim the underdog tag every game. The thing is Des wanted to "fly under the radar" and deflect attention as much as possible.

Cleary wants to cry as if they're the victims and never get calls but draws more attention to his team than any other coach..

I think he's an egomaniac moron and it will all backfire eventually. I used to like and cheer for Penrith against the big teams but now I want to see them crash and burn all because of the smug Cleary's!
They all do it. They're just copying Bennett. It's dumb but they think they're smart.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They all do it. They're just copying Bennett. It's dumb but they think they're smart.
True but he takes it to another level. Bellamy and Robinson don't do it too much. Not when they're winning anyway.. Like I said, 21 game winning streak and he acts like they've lost 21 straight and never get a call..

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They shouldn’t have had to use their captains challenge for that. That was worthy of a look by the video ref from the outset. That ref is a muppet