2021 Round 24 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Melbourne, Manly and Penrith all look heavy legged like they have been heavily flogged at training leading up to the finals. Only one of these will win comp, the rest will make up the numbers.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Melbourne, Manly and Penrith all look heavy legged like they have been heavily flogged at training leading up to the finals. Only one of these will win comp, the rest will make up the numbers.
Can't help but think they are all already looking at the finals, especially after the Chooks buns game made it that much harder for either of those teams to be a major threat. They are already looking at first week of finals.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t see Cleary put it down often !!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cleary gives Jerome confidence,one without turbo other doesn’t work as well as we’ve seen.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cleary gives Jerome confidence,one without turbo other doesn’t work as well as we’ve seen.
Dropped a few today but he is a great player, tough and an exceptional goalkicker to boot.Unlike plenty i don't dislike him i reckon it's just envy....

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dropped a few today but he is a great player, tough and an exceptional goalkicker to boot.Unlike plenty i don't dislike him i reckon it's just envy....
He’s a great player, panthers win better with him and easier. Personally Not a fan, but respect the skill an player.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol at the coke head calling Brooks the "little master"