2021 Round 24 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ok ok.. Pangai Middle with Thommo and Hethro edge ?
no ,TPJ, Vaughn, Thompson are our starting middles. Hetho middle on the bench with probably ava.
RFM one edge, Jacko the other.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok ok.. Pangai Middle with Thommo and Hethro edge ?
Funny you say that hethro did a run today out wide looked dangerous also i think hell have more time in defence and not have so many issues

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Funny you say that hethro did a run today out wide looked dangerous also i think hell have more time in defence and not have so many issues
He's good at looking dangerous, in the event he made 1 tackle break all game, despite being on field for 69 minutes.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've said a few times, give him a go on an edge, has some strike and pace.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
no ,TPJ, Vaughn, Thompson are our starting middles. Hetho middle on the bench with probably ava.
RFM one edge, Jacko the other.
Hate the idea of Jacko going back to an edge he’s doing his best work in years in the middle. That’s just strengthening one position to weaken another. Hethro probably bench but still need an edge back rower.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just thinking we need a strike edge back rower .. not a lot of options..
We do but I really don't trust his defence on an edge. Edge forwards need to be disciplined now and make food decisions and that just isn't Hetherington.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I think it’s got merit .. we’ll see. Just need a strike edge back rower.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Burton got speed man

TPJ

Fk bring on 2022 but for now lassgooo Penny Bulldogs

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We do but I really don't trust his defence on an edge. Edge forwards need to be disciplined now and make food decisions and that just isn't Hetherington.
Yes true. But he also makes a lot of his dump decisions when he is tired. Maybe off the bench.. don’t know. Just hate we don’t pressure the other teams halves in defence it’s 101 stuff. Especially with Burton at 6.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cleary really needs to lose the upper lip fuzz, can’t call it a moe, but it MUST GO.!!!

Reactions: obe

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Plays at prop doesnt he?
Yes, and compared to our other props today he ran 10 more metres than Patolo who played 30 less minutes and made less tackles than Ogden who played 29 less minutes. He was on the field for 29 more minutes than Ava and only made 4 more post contact metres than him.

He doesn't put in the work, but somehow keeps getting the attention. We need better from our starting props.