2021 Round 22 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ok this is ridiculous. Nikora was simply trying to maintain his place in the defensive line, what can he do if Ponga runs into him after passing the ball? This whole stuff that was brought in after Cronk got whacked a few times is being woefully misinterpreted.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is Kurt Gidley at the ground? He'll show Sharts how to pass the ball in your own in goal so that the opposition can score a try.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Geez footy players are smart, got the defense on the hop and room to move, so pass it to Fifita, the only bloke on the field without functioning knees.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hoping the Sharks win and my better half tips the card yet again, as for my tip(rubbish) as usual.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why isn't Barnett in the sin bin? That was a high shot in a try scoring situation.

On another note, Sharts need to keep running at him, he is an angry man, going to give away more pens.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Which Brailey is the good one? The knights or the sharks one?

is the knights brailey the one who won all the junior comps with Flanagan? Or is that the sharks brailey?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is an absolute crap game, the rubbish plays far out number the good plays.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tommy T out 2-3 weeks!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know plenty of us have had a whinge about the blow out score lines, myself included, and the amount of one sided games this season has undoubtedly been a blight on the game and indicative that something is wrong.

However, how often, when we have a close game, is that quality of that game complete trousers? This sharks knits game is a case in point, rubbish game, really terrible, about the only thing going for it is the close score, but it is so lacking in quality that as a neutral viewer I just want someone to score so that we don't have to put up with extra time.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I know plenty of us have had a whinge about the blow out score lines, myself included, and the amount of one sided games this season has undoubtedly been a blight on the game and indicative that something is wrong.

However, how often, when we have a close game, is that quality of that game complete trousers? This sharks knits game is a case in point, rubbish game, really terrible, about the only thing going for it is the close score, but it is so lacking in quality that as a neutral viewer I just want someone to score so that we don't have to put up with extra time.
The standard of NRL is terrible because players don't even want to play. They are stuck in a bubble and haven't lived their llives for 2 years. It seems to me like they are over it besides a handful of teams.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yup, reckon it was the head clash that happened 5 minutes from the end that was the problem.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When watching games you have no care of who wins, some games it's extremely dodgy how penalties n 6agains are given

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

[/QUOTE

Our game was reasonably close too but Warriors bombed a gazillion chances and as usual we only converted a couple of ours. Lopsided penalty count, plenty of errors .......