2021 Round 22 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For us? The whole 2 weeks of pre season? Lol
You know what I mean. He was useless and the reasons were as above so he was booted, more so my point, so yes for us in his short 2 weeks :tonguewink:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck I'd hate to see Des win another premiership...
Absolutely. Hate what he did to our club.. but he can coach, especially with the right players. he is manly through an through.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On a positive note for all those long suffering Parramatta fans out there.....

The only thing stopping Parramatta from finishing any lower than their current spot of sixth is that there are only three rounds left and they are eight points clear of seventh place.... the only other side who could possibly draw level with them is Newcastle who play tomorrow but they are currently 254 points worse off in for and against.

Parra play Cows, Storm, Panthers a big ask on current form and Knights play Sharks, Dogs, Tits and Broncos......all very winnable games

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I did not watch the game so what did Matterson do????

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has anybody been on the cockeyed Eel forum.....to see if the place is imploding?
Actually I did take a quick trip over there but got no further than the home page....could not go any further after I saw the banner tribute to Sir Col......:upset::upset::upset::upset:
Both he and Drop Bear would not be happy tonight......