2021 off contract list

A

Alexander the Great

Lol at every new user being accused from Estonia... all online at the same time also. @Nasheed must have 5 laptops all setup just for a troll.

And these are the people giving the club legal advice. That will do me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Stop accusing everyone of being someone else. Yeah this guy joined yesterday and yeah I doubt it is his first time here. But his account shares no IP's with any other users and he isnt hiding behind a VPN or anything like that. The Admins do check new sign ups, but we can only go off of the information available. I can 100% confirm he is not Nasheed though so you can just stfu about that.

A

Alexander the Great

Can you also confirm I'm not nasheed and just a simple minded arab from Sydney?

Stop accusing everyone of being someone else. Yeah this guy joined yesterday and yeah I doubt it is his first time here. But his account shares no IP's with any other users and he isnt hiding behind a VPN or anything like that. The Admins do check new sign ups, but we can only go off of the information available. I can 100% confirm he is not Nasheed though so you can just stfu about that.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
not a troll account but would be good if people stayed on topic anyway my friends list says jack bird is off contract and he would be cheap coming off knee surgery but was only a few years ago the most promising back in nsw what’s everyone’s thoughts?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol at every new user being accused from Estonia... all online at the same time also. @Nasheed must have 5 laptops all setup just for a troll.

And these are the people giving the club legal advice. That will do me.
apparently half the forum are Estonia. How do these things start. Lol.

seems like the kennel all Eastern European.
6F245BF1-E918-4B6B-9F41-7FBB6276D231.jpeg

A

Alexander the Great

Corey Thompson is also someone i would take back. Pretty good on the wing and in the fullback role if we need him.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nup. Think I'm the only confirmed Eastern European poster here. I believe?
Is that confirmed? All the Tasmanian rumours.
I personally think you are in Eastern Europe because you have a strong personality and a lot of charisma which is a trait of the Central Europeans, but everyone's always got opinions.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is that confirmed? All the Tasmanian rumours.
I personally think you are in Eastern Europe because you have a strong personality and a lot of charisma which is a trait of the Central Europeans, but everyone's always got opinions.
Best you ask your friend Abu that one. He's the one that made that up ...

You seem.to know Eastern Europeans well ...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
not a troll account but would be good if people stayed on topic anyway my friends list says jack bird is off contract and he would be cheap coming off knee surgery but was only a few years ago the most promising back in nsw what’s everyone’s thoughts?
For the right price Bird's an option. He'd need his current contract cut in half. Is injury prone obviously but still a very good player.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exclusive breaking news !!!
Keep it quiet but I wouldn’t resign none of the players in our lot bar averillo the rest can go

A

Alexander the Great

At a cut price yes...his injury is a worry.
Man he can play when he is in form though. Foran v.2

For the right price Bird's an option. He'd need his current contract cut in half. Is injury prone obviously but still a very good player.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Damn it lovemachine/nasheed

Thanks for putting this song in my head after reading your new user name :triumph:

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exclusive breaking news !!!
Keep it quiet but I wouldn’t resign none of the players in our lot bar averillo the rest can go
what about reimis smith and renouf to'omaga? alot to work with these two with the right players around them like if we signed jack bird, thomas flegler, david fifita, ronaldo mautilito, bronson xerri, savili havili, liam martin and any hooker that comes up

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what about reimis smith and renouf to'omaga? alot to work with these two with the right players around them like if we signed jack bird, thomas flegler, david fifita, ronaldo mautilito, bronson xerri, savili havili, liam martin and any hooker that comes up
I was talking out of our list specifically we need a change and pending the salary cap changing to suit the new conditions we can’t be too realistic a lot of players be looking to get paid and we gotta make smart decisions

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be looking at Burton from Panthers, Townsend from the Cronulla sharks, Matterson and Brown from Souths l, Staggs from the broncos and Luke Keary from Roosters.
If we can get him cheaply I'd go Ryan hall, but I think he would go to England.
LOL at your profile pic. Have had about 40 different puctures and videos of that guy sent from my UK mates.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was talking out of our list specifically we need a change and pending the salary cap changing to suit the new conditions we can’t be too realistic a lot of players be looking to get paid and we gotta make smart decisions
If Remis Smith doesn't want to play wing...then he can fuck off. We can't waste time on these I have a dream players, DWZ and Remis belong on the wing and should adopt a what's best for the team mentality and cop it sweet imo

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If Remis Smith doesn't want to play wing...then he can fuck off. We can't waste time on these I have a dream players, DWZ and Remis belong on the wing and should adopt a what's best for the team mentality and cop it sweet imo
But it's more than likely we've already re-signed DWZ on fullback money. If we're not playing DWZ fullback it means we accept that it hinders our squad overall (less $ to spend on another position) and we made a mistake re-signing him. We did this with B. Morris and Hopoate in the past?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
But it's more than likely we've already re-signed DWZ on fullback money. If we're not playing DWZ fullback it means we accept that it hinders our squad overall (less $ to spend on another position) and we made a mistake re-signing him. We did this with B. Morris and Hopoate in the past?
Agree and you'd think we'd have learned our lesson... Running hard and having heart doesn't make you a great fullback it isn't 2006 anymore (eg K.Hunt)