2021 off contract list

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I agree he looks most suited to lock but if he bulks up a bit, his footwork would wreak havoc on opposing props. I think he'll be a gamebreaker as he's shown he makes line breaks and scores tries and has good speed.

I think if Renouf reaches his potential that he could definitely be a long term starter. I wouldn't re-sign Napa after next season. So if they did pursue another prop, someone like Flegler would be ideal.
The money used on Napa I would sign Flegler might have to put bit overs as well but worth it.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The money used on Napa I would sign Flegler might have to put bit overs as well but worth it.
Flegler looked good last year but he looked way better early this season. He has way better footwork than I thought, was popping offloads everywhere and is a good defender who is quite fit. He outperformed Haas the first two games.

Surely with him being stuck behind Haas and Lodge long term he could be tempted by a big offer and a regular starting spot.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Flegler looked good last year but he looked way better early this season. He has way better footwork than I thought, was popping offloads everywhere and is a good defender who is quite fit. He outperformed Haas the first two games.

Surely with him being stuck behind Haas and Lodge long term he could be tempted by a big offer and a regular starting spot.
Agree, that Broncos fan Lucky Singh on Facebook reckons hes a beast and that he will be at Broncos long term. I said to him the same thing you mentioned basically lol. With Fifita, Haas Lodge and all the other players they have contracted there is no way they keep him. Broncos will lose Flegler and Ofhenguae imo. Also Staggs is off contract the same time, so you offer both big deals and really test the Broncos 'creative' accounting

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree, that Broncos fan Lucky Singh on Facebook reckons hes a beast and that he will be at Broncos long term. I said to him the same thing you mentioned basically lol. With Fifita, Haas Lodge and all the other players they have contracted there is no way they keep him. Broncos will lose Flegler and Ofhenguae imo. Also Staggs is off contract the same time, so you offer both big deals and really test the Broncos 'creative' accounting
Never say there's no way with the Broncos creative accounting that you mentioned! Haha. But logically speaking you'd think a few of their forwards would move for the chance to start at another club.