2021 jerseys

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can confirm that Classic training gear runs smaller than ISC and Dynasty.

I get training gear from multiple clubs and my ISC and Dynasty medium sized shorts fit perfect whilst my medium Dogs 2021 shorts are smaller. Be wary.

Dynasty has the best gear for mine. Got a pair of 2020 Sharks training shorts that are so much better than than ISC and Classic gear.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can confirm that Classic training gear runs smaller than ISC and Dynasty.

I get training gear from multiple clubs and my ISC and Dynasty medium sized shorts fit perfect whilst my medium Dogs 2021 shorts are smaller. Be wary.

Dynasty has the best gear for mine. Got a pair of 2020 Sharks training shorts that are so much better than than ISC and Classic gear.
Fingers crossed we change to Dynasty when classic deal expires. 2022 is the year it's expires I believe, could be wrong.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't like the thin V's this year. Reminds me of the 2018 V's. The blue coming all the way down the side looks ordinary as well.

Generally, Classic gear is really really bad

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the currant Classic outfit, produced by an Australian Company and most of all I like the major sponsor (Australian Company) on the front but, most of all I feel blessed that the hideous huge Red logo which was on the front representing a Korean Car brand of motor car (owned by Hyundai) is fucking GONE and was warn by the currant wooden spooners up north where I live. "NICE MOVE HYUNDAI"!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I never purchase any Bulldog attire with that shitty logo on it however, I have my 1021 home Jersey on order and also that masterpiece members Jersey which I am eagerly waiting for with my name on it, ( just hope my name is not located in the arm pit area that's all ) :blush:
Cant wait for the 2021 season to commence!!
Haha same and you’ll need a magnifying glass to see it aswell

scheshiresmile

New Pup
Reaction score
They just got them in at my local Rebel. They look way better in person. You can barely see the blue side/underarm panels when you've got it on.