2021 jerseys

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
ISC are getting out of professional football. It’s only the Raiders left in the NRL and they dumped all their AFL teams.
Adidas time

would be nice to return to us ?
We have the Stripe shorts to go and all

Any top line will look good on us they need to get one for 2022 or else fuck me

Roosters have Castore there other gear will look fucking sick

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We need CCC back. Ever since Classic took over I get bullied about our jerseys. My douche bag cocksucker friends say "Is jersey made in China "Jersey cost 2 dorra 70 cent" I'm fuckin sick of it.
Source; Ethical Clothing

Changing from Classic to CCC won't be of much help;

"CCC is a UK-based clothing company founded in 1911 that features sports apparel, with the primary emphasis on rugby football. Canterbury clothes are primarily manufactured in China, with a separate Japanese line of apparel that is manufactured in Japan."

Maybe you need to tell "the bullies" to brush up on their product sourcing knowledge.

Go Dogs

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
It Would be great to get Adidas, Under Amour or even Asics as our kit maker next time.
Even Kappa Jerseys could work they look better out there on different clubs

Classic is that shit our Jersey has been basic in all areas for years now

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Source; Ethical Clothing

"CCC is a UK-based clothing company founded in 1911 that features sports apparel, with the primary emphasis on rugby football. Canterbury clothes are primarily manufactured in China, with a separate Japanese line of apparel that is manufactured in Japan."

Maybe you need to tell "the bullies" to brush up on their product sourcing knowledge.

Go Dogs
My friend. I don't give a fuck where is comes from as long as it ain't look cheap. Currently, right now our jersey screams dog shit and looks cheap and nasty. Canterbury had our jerseys lookin like the Rolls Royce of the league

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Source; Ethical Clothing

Go Dogs
Made in china doesnt have the same meaning anymore

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
My friend. I don't give a fuck where is comes from as long as it ain't look cheap. Currently, right now our jersey screams dog shit and looks cheap and nasty. Canterbury had our jerseys lookin like the Rolls Royce of the league
I was simply providing you with ammunition to fire back at "the bullies", take it or leave it, I care not.

Go Dogs

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
ISC are getting out of professional football. It’s only the Raiders left in the NRL and they dumped all their AFL teams.
That's shit. They have the best gear. Dynasty who work with Manly, Titans and Cronulla look good too.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best jerseys since the 2013-2015 jerseys the thicker V makes the players look stronger the last 4 years the jerseys have been shocking

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not bad.. and those jersey’s are going to climb the ladder in 21, top 8 no excuse and Looking more an more probable each day..!!!

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they look alright but I usually prefer more blue on the home jersey (ie. that the chevron be bigger/thicker)

I wasn't a fan of CCC jerseys initially (see our 2012 home jersey with the half chevron) but they won me over with the 2013-2015 home jerseys (which are our best ever home jerseys IMO), the black away jersey in 2015 and the butcher's stripes heritage shirt from 2012... the 2018 shirt was poor though

I have not bought a 'Dogs jersey in a couple years but the Classic jerseys don't look particularly great
2018 jersey was our worst ever

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love to see the club do a throwback jersey to our 2004 design similar to what the riders did a few years ago Image1606976048.953752.jpg

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least they finished the Chevron this time and didn’t cut off the point

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jersey looks alright, need to see it in real life though... I like the look of those Dynasty branded jerseys, material looks alright would be nice to switch to them after classic deal expires

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's shit. They have the best gear. Dynasty who work with Manly, Titans and Cronulla look good too.
Agree Dogs Dynasty has a good ring too it lol. But yeah they did a really good job with the Titans new kit, best they have had in years