2021 Final 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Then what does winning today have to do with anything?
You are just arguing for the sake of it now. My comments are very clear in regards to Taffe's attributes and contribution to souffs in the finals series.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am puzzled why Cleary continues to play his best centre Stephen Crichton on the wing. He is wasted there. We all know Reimis Smith is dodgy when defending in the centres. Burton is a fantastic player but would the Panthers be better off having him as a bench utility, and bringing in To'o on the wing to play Crichton where he is best suited alongside kikkau.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can’t wait for this one. I’m hoping Penrith can win, be good for western Sydney. Everyone saying storm are morals, rubbish. On paper yes, but surely Penrith want it more plus there battle hardened.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can’t wait for this one. I’m hoping Penrith can win, be good for western Sydney. Everyone saying storm are morals, rubbish. On paper yes, but surely Penrith want it more plus there battle hardened.
Why would Penrith want it more? Melbourne clearly like winning too.. Melbourne are just way better than everyone. And under these rules, the best team almost always wins. Especially if they get off to a hot start like Souths last night. The days of upsets and quality finals games are gone.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would Penrith want it more? Melbourne clearly like winning too.. Melbourne are just way better than everyone. And under these rules, the best team almost always wins. Especially if they get off to a hot start like Souths last night. The days of upsets and quality finals games are gone.
Maybe more is hard to explain. Just because of last years result. Often in the older days teams just lost the hunger in the real big games, purely because they’d done it the previous year. The days of upsets are gone, WTF. Why is Penrith playing Storm. Surely an upset somewhere there. Parra almost caused upset last week. Titans likewise the week before.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wayne Bennett is still a great coach. Sounds like Broncos hurt him letting him go. Terrible decision by them.
he will be ok Benny, i read an article the Nrl will be announcing soon the 17th team the Redcliffe Dolphins for '23 any mooted delay has been canned....so he will be coaching them i'd say

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
he will be ok Benny, i read an article the Nrl will be announcing soon the 17th team the Redcliffe Dolphins for '23 any mooted delay has been canned....so he will be coaching them i'd say
Has literally nothing to do with the Broncos hurting him years ago.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe more is hard to explain. Just because of last years result. Often in the older days teams just lost the hunger in the real big games, purely because they’d done it the previous year. The days of upsets are gone, WTF. Why is Penrith playing Storm. Surely an upset somewhere there. Parra almost caused upset last week. Titans likewise the week before.
I think the first 20mins there will be a lot more emotion from Penrith and they can use it to their advantage with some strong defense.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Penrith barely beat Parra, they're not going to beat Melbourne.. Bellamy will outcoach Cleary as usual and Penrith will choke yet again.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully Storm win and go all the way

But for Burton I think he will play well today
Maybe they can win

Going to be a good game

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has literally nothing to do with the Broncos hurting him years ago.
each to their own your entitled to feel sorry for him, i don't and also don't think its a big deal really in the cut-throat world of the NRL..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
each to their own your entitled to feel sorry for him, i don't and also don't think its a big deal really in the cut-throat world of the NRL..
Not wanting him is one thing but don't tell other teams not to sign him either like they told Souths.