1 error
At least 20 missed/ineffective tackles
Let in 2 converted tries and 2 penalty goals
Yeah, that's the coaches fault.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the coaches fault.
Maybe, although could be a bit harsh, coach didn't make Mahoney and Matterson miss a tackle on Luke Keary, etc, pretty sure he would have told them to execute better than that.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe, although could be a bit harsh, coach didn't make Mahoney and Matterson miss a tackle on Luke Keary, etc, pretty sure he would have told them to execute better than that.
I'm joking. It isn't the coaches fault, it's just what morons (e.g. Straight18) say about our team and Pay. Those are literally the reasons why we lost last week vs the Roosters but it's Pay's fault.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feeling confident against Parra?
To be honest when we lost Cronk and Latrell I wasn’t that confident of winning the 3 peat. To replace Latrell with a 33 year old Josh Morris whose best years were behind him didn’t fill me with much joy.
HOW FUCKING WRONG WAS I !
Josh Morris has been unbelievable. He’s just about in career best form and tonight was the best player on the field. As for Brett, what can I say. I hope they both go around again next year.
In terms of tonight , I was confident because Parramatta haven’t been that impressive of late. I’ll be stunned if the Roosters don’t win the premiership in 2020

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters are impressive but third party sponsorship is making a mockery of the cap

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Roosters are impressive but third party sponsorship is making a mockery of the cap
Roosters have one of the lowest TPA's in the NRL. Broncos and Storm are the highest. When you're the best team in the competition you basically can sign any player you want for what they're worth, whereas a club like us has to sign players on overs.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest when we lost Cronk and Latrell I wasn’t that confident of winning the 3 peat. To replace Latrell with a 33 year old Josh Morris whose best years were behind him didn’t fill me with much joy.
HOW FUCKING WRONG WAS I !
Josh Morris has been unbelievable. He’s just about in career best form and tonight was the best player on the field. As for Brett, what can I say. I hope they both go around again next year.
In terms of tonight , I was confident because Parramatta haven’t been that impressive of late. I’ll be stunned if the Roosters don’t win the premiership in 2020
I'm that cocky (pun intended), if we don't, I'll get gilded on the Kennel.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Roosters have one of the lowest TPA's in the NRL. Broncos and Storm are the highest. When you're the best team in the competition you basically can sign any player you want for what they're worth, whereas a club like us has to sign players on overs.
If you actually believe those TPA figures for the Roosters then you must also believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa.

Hopefully the tooth fairy paid you overs for your teeth.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you actually believe those TPA figures for the Roosters then you must also believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa.

Hopefully the tooth fairy paid you overs for your teeth.
If he or she did then I'm sure we'd hear all about it

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How is Jack Gosiewski playing first grade?