2020 Round 19 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So the only way we relax is if Broncos lose next Friday, and it seems likely they don't
But we don't need t
Or if Cowboys beat Broncos next week
So basically, we'd like Broncos to lose both games (looking good tonight) so that our result against Panthers doesn't matter. But it's a tough ask.

But regardless of tonight, we need to win to jump either the Broncos or Cowboys (whose for and against differential of 10 you'd assume can be overturned by their loss by some margin and ours of a other).

If Broncos lose tonight, we can jump to 14th if Cows lose next Friday. Prefer they don't though, just in case

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can mentally deal with those scenarios better....go the Broncos lol
If Bonkos win tonight we are 99% certain to get the spoon. Dunno why anyone would think this game makes no difference, it makes a huge difference.

Not only do we need Eels to win tonight, we need Cows to beat Bonkos next week.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Bonkos win tonight we are 99% certain to get the spoon. Dunno why anyone would think this game makes no difference, it makes a huge difference.

I was joking due to my hatred of Parra

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What is it with Parra halves thinking they are Junior Paulo? First half Moses tries to take Fifita one on one by going high, result=try. Second half Field decides to do the hit up off the kick off, result=he gets smashed.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Ok, but we'll know our task regardless. If Broncos win next Thursday (I've been getting that wrong), we know we need to win to jump the Cows rather than the Broncos. Tonight's game would have been made irrelevant

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wtf was that call duty of care? How the fuck was that a penalty?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stupid Parra matter, stop whinging and play the whistle for once in your lives

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So Bonkos are attacking down the short side when they have 2 attackers on 3 defenders... Probs got told at half time to try and get the ball to Staggs. So they are, when he can do nothing with it except try and play it too quickly after getting tackled...