2020 Round 19 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mahoney and Gutherson have been the difference so far. Parra play as though the try line is flipping randomly from between the left and right touchlines.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A try off a forward pass

I’m not complaining
Yeah... But with one eye on the Panthers, my concern around the bias of decisions in favour of the top teams, more so this season than ever before, has me worried.

I can't remember a season as extreme as this where the team lower placed on the ladder almost always loses. Suggests that the top teams are getting help from refs and officials.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Moses risks becoming the NRLs biggest villain if Bonkos win this. Eels have never had so many neutrals wanting them to win

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's really hard for me wanting Parra to win. A part of me would also be happy them losing even if we get the spoon

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Someone mentioned it before, didn't notice it too much until now. fuck Ennis' laugh is annoying

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's really hard for me wanting Parra to win. A part of me would also be happy them losing even if we get the spoon
I look at it more as wanting Bonkos to lose, but yes, that does imply the Eels have to win, which is the deeply conflicting thing.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Realistically, this game doesn't matter. Because we avoid spoon either way is we win against Panthers

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh... You're behind live :grinning: Different pass

EDIT I'm behind live too. Couple of minutes. Sorry. I was talking about Drinkwater's try.
Oh...I didn't realize I was haha. I'm bad for pausing the games.