Reaction score
BS penalty followed by BS set restarts. Ref gave them that try on a platter

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
BS penalty followed by BS set restarts. Ref gave them that try on a platter
Yup, the set restarts rule is shit, all 3 games tonight have been riddled with them, especially the rorters v Once were warriors game.!!

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, the set restarts rule is shit, all 3 games tonight have been riddled with them, especially the rorters v Once were warriors game.!!
I like it but I can see why people don’t and it’s really a flip of the coin. Watching from home you think it should be a set restart but no call then they get a set restart for absolutely no reason. Too inconsistent

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least our man got a nice try in the first half, he’s strong and a Great finisher..also is good in defence.. best suited to wing or centre when he joins us.!!

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw a reply of some of the bunkers work in the sharks / dragqueen game. fmd, horrendous. Duffy clearly grounded the ball first. How can they get that shit wrong.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn.. broken finger for charnz, poor bastard in pain.!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Johns boy sucks lol..!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just saw a reply of some of the bunkers work in the sharks / dragqueen game. fmd, horrendous. Duffy clearly grounded the ball first. How can they get that shit wrong.
Yeah but Sharks next try was ruled no for an obstruction. Was clearly a try I thought. Square up!!!

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there is one person who has declined big time this season it is Damien Cook. One of the worst hookers in the league

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let him go years and years ago. Hasn’t had much of an impact at raiders either which is why also let him go
Not saying it was the wrong decision to let him go just a general comment, he certainly seems a completely different player to when he was in lower grades with us in terms of physique

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Is that fuckin DAINE LAURIE in the reserves for Penrith???? DAINE LAURIE???

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is that fuckin DAINE LAURIE in the reserves for Penrith???? DAINE LAURIE???
Not the same Diane Laurie that previously played for tigers and penrith... Young fella who plays fullback this one, I haven't watched him play but apparently he goes alright

GTOWN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not the same Diane Laurie that previously played for tigers and penrith... Young fella who plays fullback this one, I haven't watched him play but apparently he goes alright
yep, different kid, but actually from the same area, north coast NSW lower Clarence