2020 Round 11 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously though, any one that doesn’t recognise what a brilliant coach Bellamy is...

Jack Gibson, Wok, Bennett, are all great but are totally in his this blokes wake..
It's hard to argue against that fact that he is a great coach. He's seemingly even made Brenko Lee into a pretty decent player.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This dragons side is pathetic and just goes to show how absolutely crap lewis is to single-handedly gift the game to them last week in only one half of football

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Enjoying this game. It’s got everything

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching game on a pub tv, no commentary. St George dude should have nailed that grubber try. Don't know who it was. Tough bounce though.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watching game on a pub tv, no commentary. St George dude should have nailed that grubber try. Don't know who it was. Tough bounce though.
And the bomb with ten seconds left. What a cracker of a game, so exciting. Not strutchered just off the cuff footy

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And the bomb with ten seconds left. What a cracker of a game, so exciting. Not strutchered just off the cuff footy
Indeed, close for Saab,I’m sure the raiders will get the win here.. unless Reynolds, Walker, Cook and Johnson have a good one.!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Indeed, close for Saab,I’m sure the raiders will get the win here.. unless Reynolds, Walker, Cook and Johnson have a good one.!!
This game looks a cracker already. Edge of ya seat stuff. Hope raiders get the cash. Souths potentially bombed two already

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This game looks a cracker already. Edge of ya seat stuff. Hope raiders get the cash. Souths potentially bombed two already
Nice from Jarrod .!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
COTRIC PLAYING RIGHT CENTRE GUYS

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was Dufty. Fucker cost me my same game multi missing that put down.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wil Souths get fined for the jersey clash? This game hurts my eyes