2020 Grand Final - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At least the entertainment wasn't agenda driven with Mack le more the gronk waving the rainbow flag around

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably the best entertainment I've seen is when I went to the 2004 Grand Final. Walked in and there were these chicks in skimpy Xbox branded outfits, then pre-show Jet came out and played Cold Hard Bitch with the Xbox chicks dancing along. Those were the days.

Honestly it was so good that I remember it even though I was totally tanked.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least the entertainment wasn't agenda driven with Mack le more the gronk waving the rainbow flag around
That’s true ffs that was cringe.
But they couldn’t help themselves they had to obviously give a political speech reminding us aborigines were here 60,000 years ago before any organism. And invented mathematics ;) lolll

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably the best entertainment I've seen is when I went to the 2004 Grand Final. Walked in and there were these chicks in skimpy Xbox branded outfits, then pre-show Jet came out and played Cold Hard Bitch with the Xbox chicks dancing along. Those were the days.

Honestly it was so good that I remember it even though I was totally tanked.
Those daYs are longggggg gone. Thanks to certain groups of people

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They should’ve got sabaton they literally would have gotten everyone going on a crusade to the walls of Jerusalem. Instead they get a w@hman that makes you wanna throw yourself off a building

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All the NRLol entertainment these days is corporate PC sanitised non-sense. It has to be in the name of progress or advancing some agenda or it doesn't get approved.

Can't we just have a decent band or artist who will get viewers pumped up for the game.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently that was the other way around. When they brought him in it was purely for his music. Then he heard about the vote and said that he would do something, then the NRL asked him not to so he pulled out the flag.

He was crap though but at least he was livelier than this crap.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently that was the other way around. When they brought him in it was purely for his music. Then he heard about the vote and said that he would do something, then the NRL asked him not to so he pulled out the flag.

He was crap though but at least he was livelier than this crap.
It had Greenturd's finger prints all over it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They should’ve got sabaton they literally would have gotten everyone going on a crusade to the walls of Jerusalem. Instead they get a w@hman that makes you wanna throw yourself off a building
Saw them live a while back and they are excellent live. I know I pick on Christians all the time ('cause it's fun), but oddly enough my favourite Sabaton song is The Last Stand about the Swiss Guard defending Rome in 1527.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Joey said earlier that Munster to have a big game and no way Storm lose in the wet.
Before that I thought Storm would win comfortably but now that Joey has delivered the kiss of death Im not so sure.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saw them live a while back and they are excellent live. I know I pick on Christians all the time ('cause it's fun), but oddly enough my favourite Sabaton song is The Last Stand about the Swiss Guard defending Rome in 1527.
How amazing is that song. You must admit even as an atheist you feel like going on a crusade for the might of the LORD!!!!!! Haha

Last edited: