2018 jerseys dislike

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander the Great

i know this is off topic with most of the current discussions, but who ever signed off on our Jerseys this year need to be sacked, they are the worst jerseys i have seen Canterbury wear in my lifetime. that away/ Heritage jersey should never be worn again
The ISP team jersey is 100 times better the the first grade jerseys. !st grade need to wear that butcher type jersey
Are you the same bloke that complained about our team socks about 3 years ago at the AGM?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was looking to buy a new polo, as I normally go with a polo every season, but I don't even like them tbh

Cowboy campbell

Waterboy
Reaction score
Now the jerseys haha..

1st the players, then coach and the list goes on! I’d rather have the worst jerseys in the league as long as our team is playing like true champs!! Yes it’s a given they are “ugly” but so is our current playing style. Fix that before worrying about jerseys.

Sorry not much of a reply to this so gave it a go lol.
Excellent reply well done, if i was ceo they would be running around with a big
L on the jumper to i seen some fairdinkum pride in the jumper.

Gen F2 GTS-R

Waterboy
Reaction score
They have totally fucked the saddle on this years home jersey. The White V has always been set upon a Royal Blue Saddle giving the appearance of a blue and white v.
With the white section in the saddle which should be blue, we now we have blue shoulder pads and a blue and white V hanging by itself.
Spot on!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Every jersey with Kia on it has been shit. They've been shit for the last few years. M&J Chickens FFS?

Then they have all these different colours and crap. Black FFS.

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID IDIOTS RUNNING THE CLUB!

THESE ARE OUR KITS. ANYTHING ELSE IS JUST PAINT SPLASHED ALL OVER THE PLACE BY A 2 YEAR OLD!!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
THE FOLLOWING PIECES OF SHIT SHOULD BE OBLITERATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!!

PLUS THE PIECE OF SHIT THAT TAKES THE CAKE...

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every jersey with Kia on it has been shit. They've been shit for the last few years. M&J Chickens FFS?

Then they have all these different colours and crap. Black FFS.

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID IDIOTS RUNNING THE CLUB!

THESE ARE OUR KITS. ANYTHING ELSE IS JUST PAINT SPLASHED ALL OVER THE PLACE BY A 2 YEAR OLD!!!

love these jerseys. especially the emblem on the heritage jersey

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
upload_2018-4-10_9-43-24.pngI still love this jersey
But the traditional Blue and White are always the best.
CCC have done well with the warriors jersey this season but ours looks like a piece of crap.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We only wore it for one pre-season game in 2012 or 13 i think but this is perfect!

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When i first saw the new jerseys i had a feeling we'd be 1 win after 5 rounds.
We better start winning games because the shorts and socks are our next problem .

Last edited:

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When i first saw the new jerseys i had a feeling we'd be 1 win after 5 rounds.
We better start winning games because the shorts and socks are our next problem .
I never started this thread for the jerseys to be issue towards our form, its a separate issue......and a valid issue

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I was looking to buy a new polo, as I normally go with a polo every season, but I don't even like them tbh
I bought one earlier this year and it is the best one they have ever made (and I have a lot of them) You only see it in the Bulldogs store - it is bright blue with stripes on the sleeve. Whenever I wear it to golf other members want to get one.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bought one earlier this year and it is the best one they have ever made (and I have a lot of them) You only see it in the Bulldogs store - it is bright blue with stripes on the sleeve. Whenever I wear it to golf other members want to get one.
Is it current ?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it current ?
Yep. I bought it at the Belmore Store but there were only a few of them there at the time. It doesn't have all the sponsors stickers all over it just the bulldogs emblem on one side. I have other ones with the KIA emblem etc but this one is more subtle and I wear it quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.