2018 jerseys dislike

Status
Not open for further replies.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know this is off topic with most of the current discussions, but who ever signed off on our Jerseys this year need to be sacked, they are the worst jerseys i have seen Canterbury wear in my lifetime. that away/ Heritage jersey should never be worn again
The ISP team jersey is 100 times better the the first grade jerseys. !st grade need to wear that butcher type jersey

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I absolutely agree. It isn't just about the big red KIA log either, the overall designs are all shockingly bad.

Gen F2 GTS-R

Waterboy
Reaction score
i know this is off topic with most of the current discussions, but who ever signed off on our Jerseys this year need to be sacked, they are the worst jerseys i have seen Canterbury wear in my lifetime. that away/ Heritage jersey should never be worn again
The ISP team jersey is 100 times better the the first grade jerseys. !st grade need to wear that butcher type jersey
Agree 1000%! These jerseys are an abomination. It's no coincidence that no one from the club is willing to stick their hand up & accept responsibility for signing off on these monstrosities...

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree 1000%! These jerseys are an abomination. It's no coincidence that no one from the club is willing to stick their hand up & accept responsibility for signing off on these monstrosities...
Get over it. Blue V on white it’s fundamentally the same. It’s the CEO she already put her hand up, happy?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
They have totally fucked the saddle on this years home jersey. The White V has always been set upon a Royal Blue Saddle giving the appearance of a blue and white v.
With the white section in the saddle which should be blue, we now we have blue shoulder pads and a blue and white V hanging by itself.

Last edited:

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly they look like the fake jerseys Best & Less would sell. The heritage jersey the Warriors wore against the Roosters looked more like a Bulldogs jersey than our own jerseys do!

We are in big trouble across the whole department to be honest. Off-field, On-Field, Staff, Clothes etc.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now the jerseys haha..

1st the players, then coach and the list goes on! I’d rather have the worst jerseys in the league as long as our team is playing like true champs!! Yes it’s a given they are “ugly” but so is our current playing style. Fix that before worrying about jerseys.

Sorry not much of a reply to this so gave it a go lol.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Honestly they look like the fake jerseys Best & Less would sell. The heritage jersey the Warriors wore against the Roosters looked more like a Bulldogs jersey than our own jerseys do!

We are in big trouble across the whole department to be honest. Off-field, On-Field, Staff, Clothes etc.
fucking bang on dude, when i was watching that game i said to the family, thats the blue that should be on our fucking jersey

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now the jerseys haha..

1st the players, then coach and the list goes on! I’d rather have the worst jerseys in the league as long as our team is playing like true champs!! Yes it’s a given they are “ugly” but so is our current playing style. Fix that before worrying about jerseys.

Sorry not much of a reply to this so gave it a go lol.
You might say its not that important but poorly designed jerseys and terrible form will effect the clubs bottom line. Even the little things like this matter.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the away jerseys. Like scooby said, if its not the players or coach people are winging about its the jerseys. FFS! And, that photoshopped jersey, no, even worse. Some ***** hate EVERYTHING about this club, you lot are a joke

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might say its not that important but poorly designed jerseys and terrible form will effect the clubs bottom line. Even the little things like this matter.
Oh come on, pull the other one mate. Haha the jerseys aren't why we are playing like shit. You can't be serious? They aren't even that bad anyway

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh come on, pull the other one mate. Haha the jerseys aren't why we are playing like shit. You can't be serious? They aren't even that bad anyway
I'm saying it effects the bottom line money wise...........I have no idea how you thought i said it effects form on the field!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Terrible form will effect the clubs lol your right! Think we are being a little pedantic about the jerseys though..

But like I alwys say, each to thier own as everyone has a right to freedom of speech weather he or she is right or wrong!

That’s why they call it an opinion.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bulldogs rugby league club limited still get paid if we lose, so....................................

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The team is playing so bad, that I don't care if they wore a jersey exactly the same as the Panthers' from the 80's, if it meant they could win a few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.