Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If England finish 1st in their group and win their round 16 clash

Germany finish 2nd vs Brazil round of 16

Germany/Brazil vs England quarter finals LOL

England need to tank & finish 2nd in their group to avoid either Brazil or Germany in the quarters

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i said belgium to win the world cup before the tournament and im comfortable with their performances

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If England finish 1st in their group and win their round 16 clash

Germany finish 2nd vs Brazil round of 16

Germany/Brazil vs England quarter finals LOL

England need to tank & finish 2nd in their group to avoid either Brazil or Germany in the quarters
they will lose to belgium naturally, something like 3-1

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robbie and Troopz are in Russia ... maybe England Fan TV??? [emoji23][emoji23]

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Robbie and Troopz are in Russia ... maybe England Fan TV??? [emoji23][emoji23]
They are still struggling to put their domestic rivalries aside, some of them won't celebrate when Kane scores. English fans are an embarrassment.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There will be a few more twists in this World Cup before round 1 is complete.
Portugal for example will be pushed by Iran. If Iran can nullify Ronaldo they are a good chance of beating them.

As for Wngland, every competition they win a couple of matches and suddenly they think they can win the comp. Wont be happening........again.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
they will lose to belgium naturally, something like 3-1
BELGIANS IN THE CONGO!!

Sorry I always say or post that when I hear the name Belgium mentioned.
Btw I'd like to see how Croatia go if they square off against the Belgians in the quarter finals?
Belgium always give Croatia trouble but this time Croatia doesn't have a manager who is selecting his sons and nephews.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
There will be a few more twists in this World Cup before round 1 is complete.
Portugal for example will be pushed by Iran. If Iran can nullify Ronaldo they are a good chance of beating them.

As for Wngland, every competition they win a couple of matches and suddenly they think they can win the comp. Wont be happening........again.
when? especially the last 4 or so tournaments there's been nothing but pessimism.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Portugal scrape through, another draw in a major competition. I’m curious to know how many matches they have actually won in 90minutes in their last 10 Euro and World Cup tournament matches they have played .
Without Ronaldo they are dead average.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Results of last nights games, so if you wanna watch the replays dont read on.

Russia went down to Uruguay 3-0

The next 2 games i actually watched this morning were intense, and heated. Had to keep flipping between the 2 games.

Portugal were pushed to the limits by Iran who almost could of taken it. 1-1 final

Spain were lucky i think to get away with a 2-2 final after being 2-1 down to the Moroccans.

Anyway got the first match ups for round of 16.
Russia vs Spain and Portugal vs Uruguay

No work tonight for me so i can watch tonights games. Australia vs Peru and France vs Denmark. I'll have to flip channels again but i hope Australia can do it just to keep it a little more interesting.

Man i love world cup time!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Portugal scrape through, another draw in a major competition. I’m curious to know how many matches they have actually won in 90minutes in their last 10 Euro and World Cup tournament matches they have played .
Without Ronaldo they are dead average.
Ronaldo looked like he was shitting himself when the ref went to review that incident towards the end of the game that they thought may have been a red card.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not that there was much in it but I reckon if it was a non profile player a red would have been shown.

Anyone else think Portugal will draw with Uruguay over 90 minutes?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Results of last nights games, so if you wanna watch the replays dont read on.

Russia went down to Uruguay 3-0

The next 2 games i actually watched this morning were intense, and heated. Had to keep flipping between the 2 games.

Portugal were pushed to the limits by Iran who almost could of taken it. 1-1 final

Spain were lucky i think to get away with a 2-2 final after being 2-1 down to the Moroccans.

Anyway got the first match ups for round of 16.
Russia vs Spain and Portugal vs Uruguay

No work tonight for me so i can watch tonights games. Australia vs Peru and France vs Denmark. I'll have to flip channels again but i hope Australia can do it just to keep it a little more interesting.

Man i love world cup time!!
I couldn't believe it mate. Spain and Iran were odds-on to lose. So glad both teams managed to draw. Especially Espana, but they won't win if they produce a performance like they did today.

Ronaldo's yellow card was always going to be that. He hardly laid a finger on the guy.

Did you see what the Iran fans did? They camped outside Ronaldo's hotel and when he wanted to sleep, they threw a big party with noise to try and keep him awake so he would be fatigued for the game :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Bloody smart Arabs!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I
Did you see what the Iran fans did? They camped outside Ronaldo's hotel and when he wanted to sleep, they threw a big party with noise to try and keep him awake so he would be fatigued for the game :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Bloody smart Arabs!
And the irony is the Iranians looked more fatigued in the back end of the game than what the Portuguese were. It was only the introduction of those 2 Iranian strikers late in the game that made them more threatening.

Status
Not open for further replies.