2018 Anderson ticket - 9 Pillar Plan

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why are people acting like dib didn't fuck it up, even dean pay going to bring back the dogs of war was a dib emergency plan
he did what members wanted, they wanted someone with a bulldog identity.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
he did what members wanted, they wanted someone with a bulldog identity.
yeah absolutely, the team was finished and no real nrl coach would commit career suicide by joining us so he came up with the pay emergency plan trying to stay elected

The Andersons are innocent and always were looking to the 2021 season to finally make the move

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah absolutely, the team was finished and no real nrl coach would commit career suicide by joining us so he came up with the pay emergency plan trying to stay elected

The Andersons are innocent and always were looking to the 2021 season to finally make the move
the andersons are innocent LOL... they literally have done jack shit since elected...

they fired pay to save their own arse.

pay is not about dignity, he abandoned his players just like he abandoned the club when he left for the eels.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the andersons are innocent LOL... they literally have done jack shit since elected...

they fired pay to save their own arse.

pay is not about dignity, he abandoned his players just like he abandoned the club when he left for the eels.
they have sacked pay, isn't that something and exactly what people wanted?

the kennel complained that pay was still coach and when he gets sacked they still complain?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they have sacked pay, isn't that something and exactly what people wanted?

the kennel complained that pay was still coach and when he gets sacked they still complain?
im not complaining about pay being sacked.. im looking at in depth what new board has done, and what they have done is jack all!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im not complaining about pay being sacked.. im looking at in depth what new board has done, and what they have done is jack all!!
you aren't crediting pay being sacked either

like not doing jack all would be not sacking pay

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

please man.... they made a list of objectives and spoke big come elections, they have failed on everything... and now you want me to give them credit for doing the most absolute obvious after being pushed heavily by George khoury... please....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
please man.... they made a list of objectives and spoke big come elections, they have failed on everything... and now you want me to give them credit for doing the most absolute obvious after being pushed heavily by George khoury... please....
they have only failed if they said they were going to do it all in 2.5 years, only superman could do it in 2.5 years because he has extra powers

Subwoofer

Waterboy
Reaction score
It has been a bloody tough year for the doggies It is definitely up there with 2008 with plenty of games yet to play. I have been a ticketed member of the club for about 15 years now, it hurts me to see the club in this crisis. For this reason I’m thinking about becoming a voting member of the footy club and was just wondering where can I find the required paper work and would any members be able to sign it for me? Cheers go the doggies

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why should we. They didnt sack pay at all. They hung him out to dry and he walked out.
The board couldnt even get that right, pay had to leave himself cause they wouldnt sack him.
The board didnt sack him, he quit on national television when he called them out to give the club some direction, he had made his mind up then.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why should we. They didnt sack pay at all. They hung him out to dry and he walked out.
The board couldnt even get that right, pay had to leave himself cause they wouldnt sack him.
The board didnt sack him, he quit on national television when he called them out to give the club some direction, he had made his mind up then.
they sacked him and didn't want it to be reported as a sacking so they organised for him to quit instead

he got paid out so does that sound like a quit to you? dont be silly

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They lost me when they didn't support our players after the mad-monday fiasco, same with Napa last year and CHN this year. Most pathetic board I have seen.

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They lost me when they didn't support our players after the mad-monday fiasco, same with Napa last year and CHN this year. Most pathetic board I have seen.
Agree, fact of the matter is they need to go. Anderson’s, Hill and cronies are toxic. Next they will probably announce a major sponsor for way less than our jersey normally fetches. All smoke and mirrors. We need fresh people on the board.