the 9 pillar plan needs a 2020 update

il add the 1st one

1. pay out

anyone else....

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn't want them building a bridge anytime soon with their opinions on pillars lol

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 15965

courtesy of nrl360

What a massive failure
While some find this funny I am just so angry who else have checked the news and fox league and the kennel daily since the end of the hasler era? Seeing other teams succeed but knowing we are 3 years away till our war chest .. well news flash were worse off now in every aspect . Lynne please kindly fuck off and Chris .. want to earn the club some money ? Will give you $100 to hook you on the chin for dis respecting the club so much

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The name Bazildog even sounds like a baz fan lol. Change your name to n.brown lol.
You again.. WTF do you want now? I am busy with bagging Trent Barrett but I always have time for some side action. BTW sweet cheeks, Bazil has nothing to do with my little mate in the original photo or that flog coming from Penrith. What else you got?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That nine point plan was about as vague and about as well thought out as Dennis Denuto's closing statement in The Castle.

They never knew what they were doing and the last three years have proven that and shown how out of their depth they are...

The "strategic plan" point was my favourite. Clearly there was never a strategy and still isn't.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only one they could get pass for would be 8 but they just scrapped through on that one too. The juniors have improved but they are still run of the mill compared to other NRL teams. It actually makes me really angry that they have promised so much and delivered so little. It’s just embarrassing what they are doing to the club.
Possibly also point 5 - if "entrench" is another term for "bury".

Malla

Reaction score
They are not really pillars lol they're just statements

Probably should have been a red light when Andersons labelled these as pillars but sounds like we have air heads on the board anyway that don't know the difference lol

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only one they could get pass for would be 8 but they just scrapped through on that one too. The juniors have improved but they are still run of the mill compared to other NRL teams. It actually makes me really angry that they have promised so much and delivered so little. It’s just embarrassing what they are doing to the club.
Thanks solely through the efforts of John Khoury-not the Board as whole.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the 9 pillar plan needs a 2020 update

il add the 1st one

1. pay out

anyone else....
The Outs :-
#1 Ayoub,biggest roadblock in the Football Department. Followed Opes to the Storm, Roosters......& now back where it all started.
#2 Price
#3 Georgallis
#4 Recruitment committee
#5 Hill
# 6 Football Club Board

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The board only have themselves to blame. Dib & Des were at least decision makers that actually implemented their vision.....albeit that their plan was a fucking nightmare. Lyn, Chris, Pricey & Co. have actually proven to be worse than the previous administration. Their 9 pillars is like a cross that they have nailed themselves to because they haven't achieved any of the 9. In fact most of the pillars they have neglected entirely. The last decade has seen a lot of corporate s getting into administration in Rugby League with Raelene , Greenburg & Lyn all imitating the "hot air" "no action" principles of these modern day drone bees. They spend most of their day locked into meeting that produce nothing tangible whatsoever or coffee shops espousing their intellectual theoretical & entirely useless visions. We need a Vlandy's type to fix us so hopefully the next board has that personality as their CEO.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the question id ask to that "9 pillar" is how???

how DID they engage with members and fans
how DID they implement new management
how DID they introduce new proper governance
how DID they become best practice organisation
how DID they encourage bulldogs culture
how DID they develop our people
how DID they develop a new strategic plan
how DID they develop junior league
how DID they bring respect back

they failed in every single one.... writing a "fancy strategic plan" but not setting out how is just all fantasy talk.

writing a fancy letter every 12 months is not engaging with fans
appointing steve price as football director is not implementing new management
I dont even understand what they mean by new governance
we dont have a major sponsor and have lost more money since they've come on board, so we have not become the "best organisation"
encourage bulldogs culture.... again dont know what they mean by this, at all.
develop our people.... lol again, just utter fantasy talk
develop a new strategic plan, well we didnt need to worry about salary cap issues for this, and yet no "strategic plan" has been implemented.
develop junior league, they promised theyd scout all codes for talent and delivered zilch, we also lost out to sharks on fiji nursery.. so again fail!!!!!
bring back respect.... how cute. we were actually more respected under Dib in the corporate world.... FAIL!!!!

they need to go, and they need to go now!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
why are people acting like dib didn't fuck it up, even dean pay going to bring back the dogs of war was a dib emergency plan