Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think we're light on in front rowers next season tbh.

Graham and Tolman will be the starters, Kasiano and Fualalo the benchies. Klemmer basically plays prop anyway. Then it drops down to Moujalli, Makatoa, Kamire, Maroske and we're playing a winger/centre at prop in the 20's alongside Tiatia who was always a backrower.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luke Walsh wants to come home and his 29.... Would you guys sign him if we got him cheap?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Luke Walsh wants to come home and his 29.... Would you guys sign him if we got him cheap?
Small and defence suspect but has a good kicking game though.
When I think of our halves kicking or a lack of it, would give both for Walsh.
Shows you how low and desperate we are getting. :upset:

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He does have all the attributes to potentially be a topline fb...but 4 years later and we are yet to have a longterm prospect actually play firstgrade. How much $$$ does Des blow on our forwards? When is Lloyd actually going to get a run considering he has been massive in reserve grade and is on decent $$$?

100% it's a burning question in my mind constantly how is Lloyd not picked?? I agree abbey will get better, is getting better defense is the issue but Lloyd for me not getting picked is perplexing picked for Queensland emerging squad yet not considered better than tim Browne who is off to Penrith or Trex who at one stage was badly out of form

Bulldogs Oldie

New Pup
Reaction score
Thanks for the information. RFM and Fine look to be the goods. Hopefully Lee will be good. He is sitting behind some gun centres at the Raiders so hard to tell. Don't know much about the other new signings but we seem to have plenty of them.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think we're light on in front rowers next season tbh.

Graham and Tolman will be the starters, Kasiano and Fualalo the benchies. Klemmer basically plays prop anyway. Then it drops down to Moujalli, Makatoa, Kamire, Maroske and we're playing a winger/centre at prop in the 20's alongside Tiatia who was always a backrower.
Lol now des will read the kennel and he will sign a bunch of dud forwards!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im really hoping Adam Elliot will finally kick on and become a player like Josh Jackson, maybe with a bit more intensity, as i believe he has a bit more toe than JJ. He looked like a bit of a dud in his first few games due to his errors, but it looked to me that he was just trying to hard.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im really hoping Adam Elliot will finally kick on and become a player like Josh Jackson, maybe with a bit more intensity, as i believe he has a bit more toe than JJ. He looked like a bit of a dud in his first few games due to his errors, but it looked to me that he was just trying to hard.
I tend to agree I think he would be much better suited to a starting spot too as he is a work horse.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
IMO the player we need is Segeyaro.

He is wasted in the super league and the one thing this club does have is a strong culture so the boys can help him keep out of trouble.

Segeyaro is unstructured, unpredictable and everything our team needs.

We can hope Dez doesn't ruin him like he did Lichaa and Ennis but Segeayro is an instinct player and I think he could lift Mbye and spark our backline.

Status
Not open for further replies.