2015 supporters gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can you buy the training shorts without those stupid Chicken Logo's?? just the doggies logo would be fine on the front left leg, anyone else agree??

Reaction score
Pretty disappointing to be honest. I swear we are one of the only clubs who hardly ever discount things to a decent level.
Awww. We don't get cheap outdated merchandise.

N

Natboy

Can you buy the training shorts without those stupid Chicken Logo's?? just the doggies logo would be fine on the front left leg, anyone else agree??
Yep, our shorts are more roosters than bulldogs, very annoying! Do they need 3 logos of chickens?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We should put pictures of lettuce on our gear then haha
The big unit will be ok he has trimmed down and only young people on here are far to quick to write him off. He should be ready to go for 2015 .I think he will play a vital part in our run next year and I can see the big boy holding the trophy up at years end

N

Natboy

The big unit will be ok he has trimmed down and only young people on here are far to quick to write him off. He should be ready to go for 2015 .I think he will play a vital part in our run next year and I can see the big boy holding the trophy up at years end
Yeah I'm with you and he is only young. Need to keep focused on the diet though

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awww. We don't get cheap outdated merchandise.
Not everyone has the disposable income to drop $160 for crap they don't need like a jersey (for example). There is no way I'm paying that much for a jersey anyway. But if one was discounted I would probably consider picking it up.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not everyone has the disposable income to drop $160 for crap they don't need like a jersey (for example). There is no way I'm paying that much for a jersey anyway. But if one was discounted I would probably consider picking it up.
Bulldogs 2014 jerseys are on sale on nrl.com store for around $130. Still expensive but at least its a discount.

Reaction score
You wouldn't buy this year gone jerseys cheap? Right.
Nope. I brought two 2014 jerseys this year. I wouldn't be buying outdated merchandise, even for less.

Fair call. I think they are appropriately priced for quality and wear when they are in date. But that could just be me.

Your not really doing your self any favours are ya
What's this about?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
$160.00 for a 2014 Bulldogs Jersey is a bargain, should be double the price!! :-)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope. I brought two 2014 jerseys this year. I wouldn't be buying outdated merchandise, even for less.

Fair call. I think they are appropriately priced for quality and wear when they are in date. But that could just be me.

What's this about?
All good im sure you will figure it out in time

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I
Yeah I'm with you and he is only young. Need to keep focused on the diet though
i like kas but whats annoying is the fact that he is hurt 90% of the time and then gains weight and then takes a while for him to lose it.

N

Natboy

I
i like kas but whats annoying is the fact that he is hurt 90% of the time and then gains weight and then takes a while for him to lose it.
We'll have to see how he goes next year and I hope we don't cut him loose to see him get over the injuries and turn back into a star and international

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Better of buying from Canterbury sports wear, they have some great holden Kangaroo stuff.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We'll have to see how he goes next year and I hope we don't cut him loose to see him get over the injuries and turn back into a star and international
Yeah agree with you on that one

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
New jerseys up on the website if anyone is interested

Status
Not open for further replies.