Status
Not open for further replies.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
dont think you can tbh
I actually read on the website that you've gotta renew your existing membership and if your requested seat is available then you'll get it if not you stay where you are. It's basically a first in - best dressed system.

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can renew my cat 1 membership but switch seats to the other side of the stadium?
Yeah you can.

You just need to renew your current seat first - then click the "seat change link" i think it is - and put a comment in that you wish to change sides. If there is a spare seat - they will change /let u knowstraight after deadline.

Im pretty sure the earlier you do it, the higher up u will be on the list

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I actually read on the website that you've gotta renew your existing membership and if your requested seat is available then you'll get it if not you stay where you are. It's basically a first in - best dressed system.
fair enough....wasnt 100% sure

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
EDIT: Renewed :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
its been a while since i logged onto this site... BUT ill add my 2 cents worth lol...
i got the email from bulldogs to renew membership... happy to do so BUT when i read my email i found the below VERY interesting...

Welcome to the 2011 Canterbury-Bulldogs season

To be a Member of the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs is to be a part of something special. We are immensely proud of our reputation as the 'Family Club', we are inspired by the great loyalty of our Members and we are driven by the desire to remain one of the most successful Clubs of the modern era.

There is much to look forward to in the year ahead with a host of exciting and established talents like Frank Pritchard, Trent Hodkinson, Kris Keating and Aiden Tolman joining the Blue and White and we are getting ready to announce our next major re-signing..YOU!

NO mention of Eastwood....

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
its been a while since i logged onto this site... BUT ill add my 2 cents worth lol...
i got the email from bulldogs to renew membership... happy to do so BUT when i read my email i found the below VERY interesting...

Welcome to the 2011 Canterbury-Bulldogs season

To be a Member of the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs is to be a part of something special. We are immensely proud of our reputation as the 'Family Club', we are inspired by the great loyalty of our Members and we are driven by the desire to remain one of the most successful Clubs of the modern era.

There is much to look forward to in the year ahead with a host of exciting and established talents like Frank Pritchard, Trent Hodkinson, Kris Keating and Aiden Tolman joining the Blue and White and we are getting ready to announce our next major re-signing..YOU!

NO mention of Eastwood....
Apparently we need a third party to help with the transfer fee for Eastwood as we are all capped out.
With all the bad press around regarding the betting scandal it's not going to be easy to attract corporate interest.

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
Apparently we need a third party to help with the transfer fee for Eastwood as we are all capped out.
With all the bad press around regarding the betting scandal it's not going to be easy to attract corporate interest.
i am sure i read a while ago that this transfer fee will not come out of our cap as its to do with English Super League...

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
i am sure i read a while ago that this transfer fee will not come out of our cap as its to do with English Super League...
I doubt this is true otherwise Greenberg would have opened up his wallet months ago and paid the fee, as it stands we are still waiting, somebody needs to pay the tranfer fee! with all the negative press nobody is putting thier hands up!

P

Paint.

I doubt this is true otherwise Greenberg would have opened up his wallet months ago and paid the fee, as it stands we are still waiting, somebody needs to pay the tranfer fee! with all the negative press nobody is putting thier hands up!
lol, the transfer fee has nothing at all to do with the salary cap.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
lol, the transfer fee has nothing at all to do with the salary cap.
I thought the same thing, but how on earth do we explain the lengthy delay? they must be waiting on something

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
The transfer fee is not included in the cap (remember Souths paid something like $500k for Burgess)

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought the same thing, but how on earth do we explain the lengthy delay? they must be waiting on something
tandy tried to help and now look whats happened

P

Paint.

Resd anywhere you want, it's not included as part of the salary cap, simply because the money isn't being paid to any of our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.