2011 Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate those fringy little neck collars.
Same, but it's better than no collar at all. Although it looks gay, at least it doesn't look like a T-Shirt anymore

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And apparently they are there to aid with sweat movement and absorbtion rather than just being a design feature.

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
without a collar makes one less thing the opposition can get a hold off, like the slippery broncos jumper

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
this jersey is 100 times beter
I agree.

Shoulder-to-neck area is blue -- AS IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN!!!
Sleeves are predominantly white (would be better with some blue as well) ...

When they make a jersey like that, I'll buy it.
As for the atrocious piece of sh!t for a home jersey that they came up with ... i'll gladly pass..

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Same, but it's better than no collar at all. Although it looks gay, at least it doesn't look like a T-Shirt anymore
No it was better off without a collar lol

I didn't mind the t-shirt look. Never liked the collar.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It looks gay when a jersey looks like a T-Shirt. I like the collars to be completely honest. So you haters that don't can go to hell yo.

And the collar is form over function as another poster pointed out. It helps with sweat movement and absorbtion.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It looks gay when a jersey looks like a T-Shirt. I like the collars to be completely honest. So you haters that don't can go to hell yo.

And the collar is form over function as another poster pointed out. It helps with sweat movement and absorbtion.
Yeah because you're gonna full be sweating it out as you play for the Bulldogs in your jersey :sleepy:

The boys can wear ballerina skirts for all I care, I just want to walk around in a nice jersey lol

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah because you're gonna full be sweating it out as you play for the Bulldogs in your jersey :sleepy:

The boys can wear ballerina skirts for all I care, I just want to walk around in a nice jersey lol
Well the Bulldogs players play in it.......so, um, there's why.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I take it it turns you on knowing you're wearing something the players play in then ;)
I just imagine the sweat from Idris' nipple area being one with me. Totally hawt.

Status
Not open for further replies.