2011 Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Mate i hear your frustrations.. i have been waiting now 3 weeks for a Medium sized away jersey.. im hoping there will be some tonight if not im buying it online.. it takes approx 5 days to arrive to your house and apperantly they always have stock for all jerseys in all sizes
LOL every1 is a medium.......and wants the blue away jersey.........we all got ****ed!!!!!!
ill get to the stadium around 6 tonite........hope there is some available

Reaction score
anybody got any graphics of the 2011 jerseys that could be used to update jerseys in rugby league live??

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sure did!!
my fiance was quite upset that they didnt have any of the womans jerseys in the away colours...and they said they dont no if they ever will....depressing
im so upset now.. i got there at like 6:15 to buy one and they didnt have any :( BOTH outlets.. im really hoping they have some in stock for this weeks game

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
im so upset now.. i got there at like 6:15 to buy one and they didnt have any :( BOTH outlets.. im really hoping they have some in stock for this weeks game
which side of the stadium?
i bought mine at about 630....away jersey medium

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
mann i definately got mine at 630 near aisle 127.....on the side opposite the tunnel..........i either just beat u to it.......or they didnt even bother looking for u

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mann i definately got mine at 630 near aisle 127.....on the side opposite the tunnel..........i either just beat u to it.......or they didnt even bother looking for u
lol kk... i will see this week, maybe the team store gets some.. hey do you know if there will be a bulldogs shop this week at the game even though it is not our home game??

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
lol kk... i will see this week, maybe the team store gets some.. hey do you know if there will be a bulldogs shop this week at the game even though it is not our home game??
well there was a tigers 1 last nite.......so their should be a bulldogs 1 too

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just order the jersey online man.....4 days max and you will get it....

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would but how does the 15% off for members work? do i like put in my card number or something??
put in the discount code 2011MEMB18, then to confirm you are a member, it will ask you for your card number.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
put in the discount code 2011MEMB18, then to confirm you are a member, it will ask you for your card number.
thanks mate your a legend and i also found out i can pick it up from the game instead of them delivering it..

Status
Not open for further replies.