ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA 7.50
GOLD COAST 26.00

St mergee 5thh
WOW! i jst chekd it before the eels game and they were 3.25
Kinda feel sorry for the Titans..

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
thats fair enough. I dont think we played that great tbh. I think melbourne and parra would have beaten us and brisbane would have been a 50/50.

The pressure isnt even on us as they are hyping up melbourne and parra's performance and they have forgotten about us :grinning:

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats fair enough. I dont think we played that great tbh. I think melbourne and parra would have beaten us and brisbane would have been a 50/50.

The pressure isnt even on us as they are hyping up melbourne and parra's performance and they have forgotten about us :grinning:
See everyone is talking about how we didn't score enough points and how we don't have enough points in us.

Has everyone forgotten we have a dominating(NSW Origin)halfback to come back into our side?

It's fine. This way we win and dumbasses lose their money.:grinning:

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
See everyone is talking about how we didn't score enough points and how we don't have enough points in us.

Has everyone forgotten we have a dominating(NSW Origin)halfback to come back into our side?

Thats true we do, i was just talking about this weeks play. We got the job done, but it wasnt really pretty. At this time of the year it doesnt matter how you get it done, whoever wins 2-3 games in a row now will end up winning the comp

Dogs_fan_4lyf

PriiNc3ss :)
Reaction score
im surprised that the dragons r only 7.50
im dreaming for a drag-queens v dogs final jst so we can get em back for round 10 >:(
n Stagg can break sowards head off :grinning:

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sometimes its better to fly underneath the radar a little (if that's possible in finals footy) but let parra and melb have a bit of the limelight... one thing's fo sure... its a hard comp to predict and who's to say that melbourne plays a shocker in the prelim... even tho their win against manly was comprehensive... they still looked very beatable. for a breif period manly bashed the crap out of them... but weren't smart enough to put them to the sword... they won't be so lucky next time.. esp when they come up against a team with half back that actually turns up to play

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Storm's performance was good, but not invincible, in fact far from it.

Manly were just soft after 15 minutes. Slater was given time and room to do what he liked.
You can never say the Storm or Eels would've beat us this weekend, it would have been a whole different match.

But I do agree with the sentiment of some of the other members here, I'm glad we are "under the radar" somewhat, the more expectation there is on the Eels and Storm, the better it is for us!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
At this rate, according to that photo - Titans and Dragons will lose next week ;)

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Parra didn't actually score any tries from set plays, they had a fair bit of luck for most of them or a brilliant individual...

I mean the Mortimer try was soft, the Burt one was a gamble (from a bomb) and the intercept try was just a big LOL @ Soward.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats true we do, i was just talking about this weeks play. We got the job done, but it wasnt really pretty. At this time of the year it doesnt matter how you get it done, whoever wins 2-3 games in a row now will end up winning the comp
Exactly. I wasn't referring to you, champ. I was referring to the so called "experts". Des Hasler, TK(from the footy show, I think his a dumb f***) and Andrew Johns.

Joey's the biggest flop out of all of them. On his telegraph blog last week, I asked which half would have the most dominant finals series, he replied..Matt Orford. LMAO

People will ride us off without our halfback. That's real smart.

Everyone, hype up the Storm and Parra, we'll send Parra walking in shame back to Parramatta stadium.

matauce

Baller
Reaction score
Good. Limelight on storm and eels. We'll just wait and watch and do what we do.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score

this is what you want when heading into the grand final qualifier if you ask me.

the last thing we need is a loud of pressure on us to win, let them focus on hayne and his eels and we can just do what we have been doing all year.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is what you want when heading into the grand final qualifier if you ask me.

the last thing we need is a loud of pressure on us to win, let them focus on hayne and his eels and we can just do what we have been doing all year.
Now we're talking the same language.:grinning:

Jester

Phill
Reaction score
im surprised that the dragons r only 7.50
im dreaming for a drag-queens v dogs final jst so we can get em back for round 10 >:(
n Stagg can break sowards head off :grinning:
That is the EXACT fantasy I have in my head too! I've been saying it all year.

If only.

But the Dragons have Brisbane and Melbourne to get through and both are away games... seems unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.