Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA

people think Andrew Ryan is only on $200K and Luke Patten is only on $180K.. are you guys serious???

bobcat is a SOO and australian rep!! $200K would be the bargain of the century!!!!!!!

and koups isn't worth $150k-$200K.. no way!!!!!!
You are not wrong. Imagine picking Koup to earn as much as Tonga, someone else has Koup earning as much as Ryan and Patten.

:roflol:

yeh right. Koup may be promising but he isnt made yet. He be lucky if hes on 100K. Not yet anyway. And if he was on 200K, Ryan and Patten would be on 400K. I know most of us are guessing but some of the numbers quoted are funny.

Blessed

OurTeam-OurFamily-OurArmy
Reaction score
Below is who i would like to see signed. However, it is unlikey all will be signed due to obvious reasons..

However, we MUST sign the players in bold.

Chris Armit -
Leon Bott -
Kane Cleal -
Jarrad Hickey -
Corey Hughes -
Nick Kouparitsas -
Heka Nanai -
Luke Patten -
Andrew Ryan -
Lee Te Maari -
Willie Tonga -

Im not going to estimate how much each player should be re-signed for bc i have absolutely no idea.

Top Dogg

BEWARE OF THE DOGS
Reaction score
Andrew Emelio
Nick Kouparitsas - MUST RESIGN
Heka Nanai - MUST RESIGN
Luke Patten
Andrew Ryan
Lee Te Maari - MUST RESIGN
Willie Tonga

These players must be resigned. I think it's time for the club to part ways with Sherwin. He can finish his career out in England while our young stars get the chance to grow into that half back position.

It's important for us to hold onto Koups, Heka and Te Maari. They are future stars and im sick of loosing young talent each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.