2007 Rugby World Cup!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
wats the betting like 4 the ABs and Portugal game lol? something like ABs $1.01 and Portugal $10000000000000000000000000000

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
brendon leonard (sonnyfaifan) is starting too..
he always sparks something..

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
wats the betting like 4 the ABs and Portugal game lol? something like ABs $1.01 and Portugal $10000000000000000000000000000
When did they decrease Portugal's odds?

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
When did they decrease Portugal's odds?
When everyone backed them... it's hilarious TBH... because it's such good odds, every man and his dog is backing Portugal to beat the AB's... even though there is next to no chance it will happen.

Imagine if it does, the TAB and every other agency will be having to pay out a lot of money...and it would be a big dent in the coffers..:p

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
theres no point imagining portugal beating us.
its like imagining ireland beating us.
it just doesnt happen :p

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
theres no point imagining portugal beating us.
its like imagining ireland beating us.
it just doesnt happen :p
tbh i can imagine ireland beating the ABs, go Brian O'Driscoll go :p

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh i can imagine ireland beating the ABs, go Brian O'Driscoll go :p
Lol since Tana isnt in the team he would have no objections to beating NZ
brendon leonard (sonnyfaifan) is starting too..
he always sparks something..
We should have him in our dream teams... I miss poor SonnyFaiFan just cause he was another full tiem unioner... we just have to wait till end of WC to c have him back:(

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still didn't expect the English to get that kiind of Flogging last night. I mean, I wonder what Trafalgar Square must of been like when Peterson crossed over for the the 3rd Soiuth African Try.

expatwarrior

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How bad are the northern sides going, man they suck ass. Ireland 14 Georgia 10?

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Argentina 63-3 Namibia
22:02 - 22nd, Sep 2007

Dominant Argentina ran in eight tries as they thrashed Namibia 63-3 in a one-sided encounter in Marseilles.

The Pumas secured their third Pool D win of the competition and know that victory over Ireland in their final match on Sunday week will be good enough to send them through to the quarter-finals.

Coach Marcelo Loffreda had the luxury of making eight changes to the side that had defeated Georgia 11 days ago, including the return of captain Agustin Pichot at scrum-half following injury.

But Namibia managed to make few inroads into a strong-looking defensive unite despite starting the match in energetic fashion.

Indeed they had drawn first blood when Morne Schreuder kicked them into the lead with a seventh minute penalty.

But that was the high point for the outclassed Africans, who were on the back foot for the rest of the match.

Felipe Contepomi was deadly accurate with his own kicking and he'd edged Argentina ahead with two successful kicks before the first try of the match.

Rodrigo Roncero touched down in the 25th minute as the Argentina pack made the most of the weight advantage with the first of many powerful drives.

After that the floodgates opened and Juan Manuel Leguizamon and Manuel Contepomi went over before the half-time interval.

In the second half it was all one-way traffic as Felipe Contepomi, Leguizamon, Gonzalo Tiesi and Federico Todeschini all claimed tries.

There was even time for the referee to earn some good-natured booing from the 55,000 crowd packed inside the Stade Velodrome when he awarded Argentina a 63rd minute penalty try after Namibia were guilty of collapsing a scrum on their own line.

The Pumas made numerous second-half changes but it failed to interrupt what was a dominant display that will leave Ireland fearing for their Pool D future ahead of next weekend's showdown in Paris.
Source: Sportbox

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Man that Argentinean Team is on Fire. It is now 3-0 for the Pumas & they have sealed their Spot for the Quater Finals.

Reaction score
Pfft! new zealand will CHOKE again like they always do grrrrrrrr. I usually watch all the all black games, but to be honest i dont really give a ****e anymore. Im sick of them always labeled the best in the world, but to me if they were the best in the world, they shouldnt lose ANY games at all. *shrugs*

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Australia 55-13 i think it was
The Fijian's Tries were a Great example of just how good these unprivelleged Sides can play without all of those constant & painful knock-ons. Great Perfromance by the Kiwis in the 1st HALF.

Status
Not open for further replies.