2006 Final v Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Willie Used to be a big wanker... so many times he opened his mouth only to be towelled up..

N

Natboy

I was there. One of the most demoralizing losses I've attended.

We were playing quick and rolling down the field in the first half. Then Holdsworth got injured, which I thought was what changed the game, but really the Broncos just come out with the right attitude in the second half. That word again, momentum. They did the same to us, as we did to them in the first half. Blew us off the park.
I remember walking into the toilet at Allianz at halftime and getting so angry at all the dickheads singing about how we were in the grand final
They were pissed supporters but for Willie to do it in front of tough as nails Australian front rowers shows how stupid he really is

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember this game, I just met my cook and she was cheering for Bronx just to stir me up!!! She had no idea I nearly stumped her because of it lol

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember this game, I just met my cook and she was cheering for Bronx just to stir me up!!! She had no idea I nearly stumped her because of it lol
your cook? is that another word for wife? lol

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^i laughed.. good one lol

Reesy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Truly was a sad day. I was motionless after the game. That 2nd half cost us the premiership. Would have beat Storm in the GF.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brisbane were aided in he 2nd half by getting every single call go their way.....there was one way referring in that match of the highest magnitude, we couldn't get our hands on the ball.....there shoulda been an investigation!

Status
Not open for further replies.