2006 Dogs v Dragons @ Kogarah

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Round 16, 1994 v Manly @ Belmore. We smashed them physically and on the scoreboard in front of a packed Belmore on a Friday night.
Any of the 1995 final series
Round 24, 1998 v Illawarra @ WIN. We needed to win this game to make the finals and Polly kicks a late field goal to get us home.
Any of the 1998 final series
Round 3. 1999 v Newcastle @ ANZ. We come back from 18-0 to win and Newcatlse had a American bloke called Greg Smith playing who fooled Wok Ryan into thinking he was a former NFL player. It was his one and only NRL game.
Round 15, 1999 v Parra @ Parra. A great close game that we snuck home in with Parra out for revenge for the 98.
Qualifying Final, 1999 v Roosters @ SFS. We bashed the chooks off the park in a old school finals game.
Round 17 , 2001 v Northern Eagles @ Gosford. We come back from 20 nil to win in the final minutes of the game.
Round 26, 2002 v Brisbane @ Showground. Our last game of the year after getting stripped of the points. I rememeber Hazem smashing Lote Tequri.
Round 23, 2004 v Brisbane @ Suncorp. Probably the most complete perfomanec I have ever seen from a Bulldogs side.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
May have been 2005/06 can’t find it, but remember we belted the raiders 52-4 , that was a good game.!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
My fav was probably last season when we grinder out a small win over the panthers with our defence and
They threw everything at us, led by Maloney and clearY.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Round 16, 1994 v Manly @ Belmore. We smashed them physically and on the scoreboard in front of a packed Belmore on a Friday night.
Round 24, 1998 v Illawarra @ WIN. We needed to win this game to make the finals and Polly kicks a late field goal to get us home.
Round 3. 1999 v Newcastle @ ANZ. We come back from 18-0 to win and Newcatlse had a American bloke called Greg Smith playing who fooled Wok Ryan into thinking he was a former NFL player. It was his one and only NRL game.
Round 15, 1999 v Parra @ Parra. A great close game that we snuck home in with Parra out for revenge for the 98.
Qualifying Final, 1999 v Roosters @ SFS. We bashed the chooks off the park in a old school finals game.
Round 17 , 2001 v Northern Eagles @ Gosford. We come back from 20 nil to win in the final minutes of the game.
Round 26, 2002 v Brisbane @ Showground. Our last game of the year after getting stripped of the points. I rememeber Hazem smashing Lote Tequri.
Round 23, 2004 v Brisbane @ Suncorp. Probably the most complete perfomanec I have ever seen from a Bulldogs side.
I remember vividly being a young bloke at that Manly game at Belmore. I was on the hill side right up against the barrier. I was giving it to Hancock the whole night lol.

Great game

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I watched one of my favourites last night. Dogs v Storm finals W1 2014. The commentators pre game giving us no chance lol, we were all over them and Ennis had Smith rattled early.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ha ha ha - Greg Smith! had totally forgotten about that con artist! The Wok mustn’t have done his homework in advance because I recall an associate in Newcastle at the time saying that Wok was ropable when they found out his claims of playing for the Philadelphia Eagles were fabricated. Classic.

A personal favourite for me was Round 1 2009 - of course the previous year $BW walked and we got the spoon and those rotten Eagles were Premiers. Saturday night at ANZ and our new recruits all debuted - Hannant, Ennis, J-Moz and Stagg.

We touched up the Beagles winning 34-12. It was also Kevin Moore’s first game as coach and he made the crack at the presser after the game that he should consider resigning with ‘a 100% win record’ :-). Great times and here’s hoping we might have a similar beginning to 2021 with a refreshed squad, new energy and momentum with the cap mess finally behind us.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
2010, beating the roosters 60-14
I've never seen that game. I was out of the state that weekend. Was it recorded? We had a poor year, yet something must have clicked on that day. I'd love to see how we devastated the Chooks.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I've never seen that game. I was out of the state that weekend. Was it recorded? We had a poor year, yet something must have clicked on that day. I'd love to see how we devastated the Chooks.
Chris I think the Chooks have done their best to scrub this from YouTube! :-).

These are all I could find:

Was outstanding being there at ANZ. J-Moz was on fire - scored 3 or 4 and totally showed SKD who was boss.

Given Haz had retired the previous year I remember thinking ‘at least 10 more points with him kicking’ as I think Bryson Goodwin kicked at about 50% that day.

The Chooks were a good side too - Carney, Mini, Anasta, Pearce, Myles...

The next day, a bloke who was working with me at the time (and Chooks fan) turned up to work and I said ‘You should call your club and ask why they didn’t turn up yesterday’ - and he did! The bemused young lady on the other end of the phone said ‘You’d have to ask the coach that question’ :-).

Great day.
Winners are grinners...

Last edited:

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i remember going to my own footy game that weekend and when me and dad got in the car the score was already 34-6 or something at half time then we blew them away again. didnt make it home to watch it but had it recorded thankfully. we were good but the roosters were woeful that day. i also think this was the last time we've scored over 50 points? 10 years ago haha

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
rd26 2002 - any true dogs fan knows why
2004 v brisbane
2004 semi series, smashed melb, penrith.

2006 v the merge
2010 ? vs the rooster j moz scoring tries
2014 finals v manly, what a game to be at
2014 finals v storm, knocked them good

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have sent an email to Fox to play this game for whenever they do a Bulldogs best wins day.

Prob my fav regular season game ever.

What are some of your favorite Dogs game you would like Fox to replay?
"The way we used to do business on field"...

That was a tough game by all especially are forwards.. Epic performance..

Malla

Reaction score
"The way we used to do business on field"...

That was a tough game by all especially are forwards.. Epic performance..
I have never seen so many big hits in one game. We literally played their forwards out of it, by the second half nobody wanted to run the ball up anymore they were too scared.

nangsta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have never seen so many big hits in one game. We literally played their forwards out of it, by the second half nobody wanted to run the ball up anymore they were too scared.
I remember this game. Thanks for bringing it up.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chris I think the Chooks have done their best to scrub this from YouTube! :-).

These are all I could find:

Was outstanding being there at ANZ. J-Moz was on fire - scored 3 or 4 and totally showed SKD who was boss.

Given Haz had retired the previous year I remember thinking ‘at least 10 more points with him kicking’ as I think Bryson Goodwin kicked at about 50% that day.

The Chooks were a good side too - Carney, Mini, Anasta, Pearce, Myles...

The next day, a bloke who was working with me at the time (and Chooks fan) turned up to work and I said ‘You should call your club and ask why they didn’t turn up yesterday’ - and he did! The bemused young lady on the other end of the phone said ‘You’d have to ask the coach that question’ :-).

Great day.
Winners are grinners...
Thank you, DinkumDog
What a shame it is not available. The club could sell the DVD a thousand times over.

I missed one of our all time gems. Something like that lifts fans' spirits when times are tough.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2004 - Second game against the Roosters
The emergence of Tonga
Revenge for the 35-0 shellacking we copped in round 3
Hodges getting sent off

Perfect game.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score