2 more schools - PC at it again

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The "Brothers" at my catholic school all wore dresses and would beat us with strips of vinyl carpet so yeah, lets celebrate catholic school arrogance in all it's glory.
Half those " brothers" needed to be crucified and set on fire, cruel sadistic sexual perverted shit stains.
I remember when black metal bands burned churches to the ground in the mid 90s and people thought it was shocking.
Not as shocking as what this vile corrupt institution has hid over the year's.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's those "brother" cuņts that drive people away from religion. They think they are holier-than-thou but they are fkn evil. Same with the pedo priests and those who protect them and the greedy fuckers that use religion to line their pockets.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half those " brothers" needed to be crucified and set on fire, cruel sadistic sexual perverted shit stains.
I remember when black metal bands burned churches to the ground in the mid 90s and people thought it was shocking.
Not as shocking as what this vile corrupt institution has hid over the year's.
I believe they were mandatory pre-requiresuites on the application. Brother Phillip, the Prowler, he would walk up and down the bubblers and as we bent over to drink he'd just run his hand over your arse. The carn't could appear out of nowhere. Two borders ended giving him a farking thrashing, put him in hospital for two weeks. Half of us wanted to volunteer our arses to those two. They got expelled and he got transferred and so we then had to work out the next perv.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I believe they were mandatory pre-requiresuites on the application. Brother Phillip, the Prowler, he would walk up and down the bubblers and as we bent over to drink he'd just run his hand over your arse. The carn't could appear out of nowhere. Two borders ended giving him a farking thrashing, put him in hospital for two weeks. Half of us wanted to volunteer our arses to those two. They got expelled and he got transferred and so we then had to work out the next perv.
What an evil demon motherfucker.

Hope the cuńt burns in hell.