2 more schools - PC at it again

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I agree with the year 12 Coordination in this case. Sometimes arrogance is the only way to handle these issues.

Catholic school in Adelaide embroiled in controversy over ‘cross-dressing’ note

A college in Adelaide’s southern suburbs has apologised for a message to students telling them not to cross-dress at a school event.

Year 12 Coordinator at Cardijn College Michael Herbert sent a letter to students telling them not to “bother accusing me of being sexist”.

“A number of people have contacted me for clarification. Women wear shirts and ties in normal life. That will not be a problem on retreat,” he wrote.

“Don’t bother accusing me of being sexist but men do not wear dresses in normal, everyday life.

“That will not be acceptable on retreat.

“This was the exact issue that was brought to my attention a number of times today. Please email me if you need me to comment on your plan.”

Parents at the school told 7NEWS they thought the approach was “old-fashioned” and inappropriate.

The event, dubbed “ties and tiaras”, is a dress-up night for Year 12s at the beginning of the school year.

In the past, students said, many male students had attended wearing women’s clothing.

Reaction to the letter on social media has been merciless, branding the letter “absolutely disgusting”.

In a statement, the principal of Cardjin College said the school “apologises unreservedly” and the letter was intended to “communicate the dress code”.

It also said Herbert’s comments were “taken out of context”.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
...and then this case is where a school gets it VERY wrong. Pathetic.

Warrnambool school sorry for making boys stand in apology for 'behaviours of their gender'

The principal of a Warrnambool secondary school says asking male students to stand "as a symbolic gesture of apology for the behaviours of their gender" at assembly was inappropriate.

Brauer College principal Jane Boyle apologised after conceding a discussion about sexual assault and harassment at a school assembly took an inappropriate turn.

"In retrospect, while well-intended, we recognise that part of the assembly was inappropriate," she said.

Ms Boyle said in a statement that during a discussion about sexual assault, harassment, and respect for women and girls, boys were asked to stand "as a symbolic gesture of apology for the behaviours of their gender that have hurt or offended girls and women".

The issue came to light after parents, unhappy with the way the assembly played out, aired their views on social media and contacted the school.

Some parents said their children had found the assembly confronting, while others backed the school's attempt to address the topics of sexual harassment and assault with students.

It is understood a second assembly was held to address some of the concerns raised after Wednesday's school gathering.

"Schools play an important role in the promotion of safety and respect of all students, and discussions in schools around respect towards women and girls are a key part of this work," Ms Boyle said.

"This week, at a whole school assembly, Brauer College discussed the topic of respect for women and the importance of bystander behaviour and speaking up to report incidents of inappropriate behaviour."

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
...and then this case is where a school gets it VERY wrong. Pathetic.

Warrnambool school sorry for making boys stand in apology for 'behaviours of their gender'

The principal of a Warrnambool secondary school says asking male students to stand "as a symbolic gesture of apology for the behaviours of their gender" at assembly was inappropriate.

Brauer College principal Jane Boyle apologised after conceding a discussion about sexual assault and harassment at a school assembly took an inappropriate turn.

"In retrospect, while well-intended, we recognise that part of the assembly was inappropriate," she said.

Ms Boyle said in a statement that during a discussion about sexual assault, harassment, and respect for women and girls, boys were asked to stand "as a symbolic gesture of apology for the behaviours of their gender that have hurt or offended girls and women".

The issue came to light after parents, unhappy with the way the assembly played out, aired their views on social media and contacted the school.

Some parents said their children had found the assembly confronting, while others backed the school's attempt to address the topics of sexual harassment and assault with students.

It is understood a second assembly was held to address some of the concerns raised after Wednesday's school gathering.

"Schools play an important role in the promotion of safety and respect of all students, and discussions in schools around respect towards women and girls are a key part of this work," Ms Boyle said.

"This week, at a whole school assembly, Brauer College discussed the topic of respect for women and the importance of bystander behaviour and speaking up to report incidents of inappropriate behaviour."
I'd make the girls stand in apology on behalf of their gender and for Eve that fucked all of mankind for eating the forbidden fruit lol

Because of that dumb, greedy c*** we live in this shit hole now. Sharmoota!

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's forced guilt shaming, nothing else.
Its fucking wrong msg to male and female what's the male expected to think no matter what he does it his fault, and the female thinks its a free pass because we can blame the male for whatever.
Its fucking irresponsible, if I were a student there I would of marched to the principals office spread my cheeks and shit on the desk then told them to go fuck themselves and ram this school up whatever hole you desire

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its fucking wrong msg to male and female what's the male expected to think no matter what he does it his fault, and the female thinks its a free pass because we can blame the male for whatever.
Its fucking irresponsible, if I were a student there I would of marched to the principals office spread my cheeks and shit on the desk then told them to go fuck themselves and ram this school up whatever hole you desire
Welcome to 2021, where being a straight white male you are the cause of all world problems and must apologise for everything. They are doing the same thing when it comes to the "white guilt" narrative. A person should only have to apologise for their OWN doings.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Welcome to 2021, where being a straight white male you are the cause of all world problems and must apologise for everything. They are doing the same thing when it comes to the "white guilt" narrative. A person should only have to apologise for their OWN doings.
I'm super-straight now apparently...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The school got hammered for doing it, and rightfully so. It's making villains of the innocent just because the school admin is too stupid to understand the actual criticisms around sexism.

Virtue signalling at its best.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He probably should have just said nothing. There was no winning way to put the dress code thing. If he supports cross dressing, they are taking the piss out of transgenders by doing so. If hes against cross dressing, hes being transphobic.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'd make the girls stand in apology on behalf of their gender and for Eve that fucked all of mankind for eating the forbidden fruit lol

Because of that dumb, greedy c*** we live in this shit hole now. Sharmoota!
Was the snake transgender? :grinning:
It's it's fault surely :grinning:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
apparently these schools used to cane children for talking or some other small incidents ffs

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A school in Upper Hutt, NZ, changed the name of mufti,(non uniform day), to "Be Yourself Day". Dafaq.

So every other day when in uniform, you can't be yourself????

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
A school in Upper Hutt, NZ, changed the name of mufti,(non uniform day), to "Be Yourself Day". Dafaq.

I went to a high school/college that had mufti day every day. We had no uniforms or real dress code and we called our teachers by their first name.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Worlds gone mad .... if you want to wear a dress fine ... you’re a weirdo but fine

fuck
Me
Dead

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I went to a high school/college that had mufti day every day. We had no uniforms or real dress code and we called our teachers by their first name.
Is a mufti some kind of transtesticle that we haven’t heard of yet ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

So did whores rock up nude?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "Brothers" at my catholic school all wore dresses and would beat us with strips of vinyl carpet so yeah, lets celebrate catholic school arrogance in all it's glory.