2-0 with Toby Sexton in the team this season

Malla

Reaction score
I like seeing him pop up on both sides of the field and combines with Burton a lot. Wilson’s try, Sexy was down the blind outside of Burton. Good signs of an eyes up play maker.
I really hope he demands the ball off Mahoney as he gets more comfortable at the Dogs. Mahoney over plays his hand, sexy needs to keep him on a short leash.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Good until he went off actually. We were going try for try with the broncs until he busted his nose.

I forgot about that game when I also said earlier that Sexton hasn’t lost as a Bulldog yet.
It was 22-18 Broncos when Sexton was taken off the field. Broncos outscored us 26-6 with Sexton not on the field.

We could've won that had he stayed on.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was 22-18 Broncos when Sexton was taken off the field. Broncos outscored us 26-6 with Sexton not on the field.

We could've won that had he stayed on.
Well as usual our defence cost us any serious chance, but we are clearly better with him in the team.

Reactions: 88

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's been a great pick up and makes the team function so much better in attack.

In only two and a half games he has 3 try assists, 3 line breaks, 3 line break assists and averages nearly 100 metres a game.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Good until he went off actually. We were going try for try with the broncs until he busted his nose.

I forgot about that game when I also said earlier that Sexton hasn’t lost as a Bulldog yet.
Anyone can make stats suit there story

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby is going to the line & is a genuine enough threat that defenses cant drift off him. That alone makes him extremely refreshing as a halfback as I haven't seen a half do that at our club for a very long time.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's been a great pick up and makes the team function so much better in attack.

In only two and a half games he has 3 try assists, 3 line breaks, 3 line break assists and averages nearly 100 metres a game.
Shows how important the halfback position is. He isn't even elite & has made us so much better. Imagine we had a top 5 halfback. We'd probably be in the 8.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
More of a voice?!. In his first game he was barking orders at everyone.
And today he seemed quiet. All I'm saying is I hope he doesn't eventually take a back seat to Burton and Mahoney coz they're not organising shit atm.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby sexton has been the only shining light last two wins.
Some Seniors really letting the team down.