15000 Members Standing Proud in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No idea. I'm not sure of his role. I'm sure his not the media manager. But yeah after every game, he struts onto the field and tells all the players to go to the sheds. Some players will still go over to the fans on the tunnel side, and even then he'll follow them over. Fuckin stupid.
He sounds like he's probably worked as a fricken zoo keeper in the gorillas cage.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's his problem ? Who is this fat shit Alan Thompson anyway ?
He used to be in charge of swimming Australia.
He's gone now. Casualty of our new "no fat *****, except the ones on the field" policy.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He used to be in charge of swimming Australia.
He's gone now. Casualty of our new "no fat *****, except the ones on the field" policy.
Has he gone? Have not seen anything announced?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Actually, still has Bulldogs on his personal LinkedIn profile, so maybe I'm mistaken.
All good. Not doubting you mate just assumed that this would have been mentioned somewhere online amongst all the other comings and goings.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Says the guy who's been here since the middle of this year ?
Some would say supporting a team is not accepting that "reputation ruining, imposters, PR spinners, and scumbag ambulance chasers" have the best interests of 'our' club at heart.
We are supporters, and if you don't like this 'supporters forum' you can start your own, here. https://www.phpbb.com/
Good on you bad billy. By the way you are aware you can read this forum without being a member right?
Your entirled to your opinion, as am i.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can blame that fat **** Alan Thompson. After every game he's yelling at the players to get straight into the dressing rooms. Even on occasions when players actually go over to the fans, he's in the background yelling at them.

I'll never forget in 2012, about 50 fans waited near the team bus after the game. All waiting for Barba. As players slowly came out they signed a few things through the fence. Once Barba came out he came over to sign things, Thompson was there saying come on benny we need to go, to his credit Barba kept signing shit and ignored him. Thompson in the end literally grabbed Barba and said let's go.
Who do you reckon tells him to do that ? All roads lead to hasler #fuckyoudes

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate, thats exactly the point. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion but when you try to tell someone else that their's doesn't matter and that real supporters just draw rainbows on paper together and talk about Des the legend and how we made two grand finals is when you get the responses you have. Particularly when you respond to comments that were not part of a conversation with you but with someone else as you did to me on the 9000 members thread last week. You have less than zero chance of changing people's statements around the current team, coach and administration to anything approaching positive so please, just give it up. I will tell you the same thing i tell all the others: if you dont like the comments don't read them, don't comment on them, just ignore them. You will be happier and so will we. All these guys who come on here and go 'wah wah wah, i used to visit here all the time and now I'm butthurt due to all the nasty negative people and the terrible things they say and now im going to leave and not come back' only problem is they hang around and dont leave! I like the fact that people on here have different opinions, keeps it interesting, but honestly if your focus is on getting people on here to get behind Ray Dib, Grimace and Supercoach and to support what we can see out there at the moment tearing at the fabric of this club, humiliating life members like Turvey then its going to be a loooong year for you with massive frustration.
Firstly i never said to anybody that their opinion doesnt matter. Secondly, i dont support dib nor do i want hasler coach this great football club. However i dont take every possible opportunity to whinge, bitch and moan about these people because it is entirely useless to do so.
Iam entitled to respond to any persons comments as are all members of this forum. Its a forum @nthnbeachesdoggie, thats the whole bloody point of it. You do realise this right?
Im not trying to tell people how to think, this never works, its part of what makes us human. But constantly complaining about the same issue over and over becomes pretty boring after a while. So do the accusations from some people in response to comments.
I have always tried to make my comments in a diplomatic way as i understand people are entitled to their opinions. But from time to i grow sick of the comments and i bite. And most of the time i dont read the rubbish as you suggest.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brother, at the end of the day we all want the same thing, we just see different ways of getting there. I wish you all the best and look forward to a day when we are all on close to the same page. That day is going to require the removal of Des Hasler however, so perhaps best we just steer clear of each other until then. I promise to turn up all roses and sunshine the same day he gets sacked.
Apreciate the olive branch. Ill be happy the day he leaves also. I agree with most peoples opinions in regards to the direction of the club, management, coach, roster etc, i just feel that all the anger and negativity could be channelled in a more apropriate and beneficial way. All clubs have rough times, but ours has been a hell of a lot more successful then most, so i think we owe it to eachother as supporters, and to an extend the club, to just hang tight and rry to remain a little more positive. Thats all.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you think the club is not worried about membership levels you are kidding - I just walked past a team of brochure boys about to do letter box drops at Hurlstone Park - I have not seen this done before!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you think the club is not worried about membership levels you are kidding - I just walked past a team of brochure boys about to do letter box drops at Hurlstone Park - I have not seen this done before!
Absolutely, they're worried.
Those on here saying nothing the fans do, will make a difference are just petulant fools.
People power always works, if you get enough numbers.
The club is shitting itself and it's not just about the money. If memberships drop significantly, that's a public display of disapproval for the direction the club is heading, and the club and raelene will have to answer some tough questions.

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I received a email from the club asking if I was going to renew or not and to tell them the reason why I wasn't .... It's not all good at belmore

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received a email from the club asking if I was going to renew or not and to tell them the reason why I wasn't .... It's not all good at belmore
You know we're in trouble when they're still asking fans why they aren't resigning! surely they should have figured it out by know!

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Amazing stuff guys! We are almost at 13k Members [emoji109]

In other news, the footy season is just around the corner [emoji16]

Bring on 2017!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see the club delivering the members packs before Xmas as they said.....still waiting.

Fucking unorganised *****.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see the club delivering the members packs before Xmas as they said.....still waiting.

Fucking unorganised *****.
They also said they're going to change their game plan, we're still waiting for that!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.