15000 Members Standing Proud in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGSOFWAR89

Waterboy
Reaction score
I have been a bulldogs fan for 15 years and have regularly browsed these forums for the last 5 years but rarely post. I personally think the way some members post on here is a joke. They bag the shit out of the players non stop, (i understand the bitching about Des, Raelene and board etc) but seriously i have never seen such a negative expression of "support" that some people have on thekennel. You would almost think they went for some other NRL team with the way the speak about the BULLDOGS.

Imagine the players browse this forum and see the bullshit people say about them? No wonder people say the passion is lost from the team as some supporters on here have definitely lost there passion.

If you dont have anything positive to say about our beloved BULLDOGS or you think you can play better then the team or can coach the team better i personally think you should fuck off from this forum. I can understand SOME criticism and certain negativity posted on here but dead set a majority of it almost makes REAL supporters feel embarrassed.

WE DID SHIT LAST YEAR, YEAH IT HURT BUT GET OVER IT !! 2017 IS AROUND THE CORNER, LOOK FORWARD TO IT INSTEAD OF BITCHING LIKE LITTLE SCHOOL GIRLS 24/7 !!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty sure there was one personal attack in this thread, a few ppl even those who agree with the one whom was ranting have said it was out of line other than that i cant see 2 much wrong with it.

I dnt have an issue with what u r saying. 100% agree but dnt need 2 b told the same thing 5 times.
Im not just talking about this thread.

Oh the irony of that last statement lol

I-don't-know

Waterboy
Reaction score
Once again, no one has stated anything about someone not being a real supporter or a better supported than others, so not sure what that rant is about. As for risking marital break downs to watch a sporting team.... I wont comment on that.

Whinging and carrying on excessively on a forum is not wanting answers. Identifying issues is one thing, but to harp on and on and on and on is another thing entirely. To attack someone who doesnt share your opinion is not on.

This forum suffers from a severe lack of respect between users. No one seems to have manners anymore.

Ignoring something because you dont care is completely different to not saying anything unless its something nice. For example, I couldnt give 2 shits about Justin Bieber so I dont say anything, dont think about it etc. I am not happy with whats going on with our club at the moment, and it pains me inside, but me carrying on like a lunatic isn't going to help anything.

People have every right to voice an opinion, no one is denying that, its the constant same diatribe over and over and over from the same users in multiple threads and the personal attacks that need to stop. Do you honestly have a problem with this idea?
Ok I get what you're saying . Its kind of futile and adds no value to the forum . Its like when you've made your point , move on ? Is this right?

I reckon there's forums out there like that ... Try any of the other 15 NRL member forums just protect your ears from the sound of crickets ..

I like this place just the way it it is and if I didn't I'd leave it or I'd impart my point of view and try to be objective and understanding of why people keep coming here its not just about football.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What new thread? What?

What are you talking about?
Not u individually i mean anyone. Pretty sure there is a thread about membership already but its full of negativity then this one starts on a positive note and gets filled with negativity. I get what ur saying but my point is there is already a thread on membership... why not try adding to that thread with positive comments and try n balance it out.

When u start a new thread its open slather for those who feel like it to express their opinions which havnt changed again is it not ?

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not u individually i mean anyone. Pretty sure there is a thread about membership already but its full of negativity then this one starts on a positive note and gets filled with negativity. I get what ur saying but my point is there is already a thread on membership... why not try adding to that thread with positive comments and try n balance it out.

When u start a new thread its open slather for those who feel like it to express their opinions which havnt changed again is it not ?
I see what your saying, however as you have pointed out the other one is already full of negativity so the OP decided to make a positive one. Perhaps he thought that the negative people can post there and the positive people post here. Stands to reason. But thats never what really happens.

Its like kids in the playground playing a game. A few kids decide the other kids are playing a bit too rough so they go and start their own game. But then the next thing you know the rough kids decide they want to come over and ruin the other kids game instead.

Just because you can it doesn't mean you should.

Its very rare lately that you see any positive threads started, so why not just leave that thread alone instead of shitting in it? There are a billion other negative ones that can be used to vent.

Anyway, I have said my piece.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see what your saying, however as you have pointed out the other one is already full of negativity so the OP decided to make a positive one. Perhaps he thought that the negative people can post there and the positive people post here. Stands to reason. But thats never what really happens.

Its like kids in the playground playing a game. A few kids decide the other kids are playing a bit too rough so they go and start their own game. But then the next thing you know the rough kids decide they want to come over and ruin the other kids game instead.

Just because you can it doesn't mean you should.

Its very rare lately that you see any positive threads started, so why not just leave that thread alone instead of shitting in it? There are a billion other negative ones that can be used to vent.

Anyway, I have said my piece.

Fair enough
I have been a bulldogs fan for 15 years and have regularly browsed these forums for the last 5 years but rarely post. I personally think the way some members post on here is a joke. They bag the shit out of the players non stop, (i understand the bitching about Des, Raelene and board etc) but seriously i have never seen such a negative expression of "support" that some people have on thekennel. You would almost think they went for some other NRL team with the way the speak about the BULLDOGS.

Imagine the players browse this forum and see the bullshit people say about them? No wonder people say the passion is lost from the team as some supporters on here have definitely lost there passion.

If you dont have anything positive to say about our beloved BULLDOGS or you think you can play better then the team or can coach the team better i personally think you should fuck off from this forum. I can understand SOME criticism and certain negativity posted on here but dead set a majority of it almost makes REAL supporters feel embarrassed.

WE DID SHIT LAST YEAR, YEAH IT HURT BUT GET OVER IT !! 2017 IS AROUND THE CORNER, LOOK FORWARD TO IT INSTEAD OF BITCHING LIKE LITTLE SCHOOL GIRLS 24/7 !!

sup bro :grinning:

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nexus...... there is so much negativity because so many people are fed up, we've had utter shit dished up to us for a few years now & supporters feel as though they have no voice and the club couldn't give two stuffs! Even club legends in Lamb & Mortimer have spoken out only to be shut down and alienated by the club.

At every turn we are being swamped by this stand proud crap from the club, where ever we go it seems to find its way there....we're being force feed this rubbish from the club.... I mean stand proud for what??? a fullback who refuses to train or play on Sundays? a team who will be half full of reserve graders but is straining the salary cap? a coach who has transformed us in to the most boring and negative team in NRL history? a club that ignores its members? a club that publicly abandons, shames and alienates its club legends? a club that seems incapable of signing an established first grade player? a club that is fast becoming more Manly than Canterbury?

you maybe fine with all of this and you can sit up there on your high horse and shake you head and frown at us because we don't sit there and clap retardedly and dribble all over ourselves at everything the club says and does

our ship is sinking....some people see a hole and try to draw attention to it and fix it, some just sit there quietly and expect others to fix it, and some sit there and ignore it hoping it will fix itself

Last edited:

DOGSOFWAR89

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fair enough

sup bro :grinning:
whats doin bro?? did you get my text last night? hahaha

i had to post in this thread, im sick of all the whinging on here from people who claim to "bleed blue & white" yet will diss there fellow supporters who start a thread mentioning we have 9000 members standing proud.. its a fuckin joke.

DOGSOFWAR89

Waterboy
Reaction score
FYI for those bitching on thekennel.. It DOES NOT change anything that happens at the club or within management at the club hahaha

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Got a call from membership team letting me know they will still give me early bird prices if I renew this week ....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
FYI for those bitching on thekennel.. It DOES NOT change anything that happens at the club or within management at the club hahaha
Exactly...

If people are unhappy with the club, do what you do it you are unhappy with service somewhere.. DON'T GO BACK.

In other words if people are unhappy they have 3 options:
1. Go support another club for 2017.
2. Put up with it and hope the club turns around in 2017.
3. Don't renew membership and give 2017 season a final chance.

The club do not read here (subject to what others might think). Journos do a bit.

Anyone who thinks the club is just sitting on their hands after what unfolded this season, would only be kidding themselves.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly...

If people are unhappy with the club, do what you do it you are unhappy with service somewhere.. DON'T GO BACK.

In other words if people are unhappy they have 3 options:
1. Go support another club for 2017.
2. Put up with it and hope the club turns around in 2017.
3. Don't renew membership and give 2017 season a final chance.

The club do not read here (subject to what others might think). Journos do a bit.

Anyone who thinks the club is just sitting on their hands after what unfolded this season, would only be kidding themselves.
4. Complain on the kennel because we have every right to do so

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah going by last 4 year history, Club/ Coach will definitely be going to do something different in 2017.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Zee: Well if nothing is going to change in 2017, why are supporters that disagree with the club sticking around?

and gees... if the club extend Des till 2019-2020 as being talked about... what will the fans do then?

4. Complain on the kennel because we have every right to do so
How does that make any difference at all?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Zee: Well if nothing is going to change in 2017, why are supporters that disagree with the club sticking around?
why they are sticking around, i swear it is the proud history of the club and the memories.

If i was introduced to NRL today , i swear bulldogs will be the last team on my favorite list.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

and gees... if the club extend Des till 2019-2020 as being talked about... what will the fans do then?

How does that make any difference at all?
Speaking for myself there's no chance I would walk away from a club that I've supported for almost 40 years because of a few muppets currently in charge. But like with anything if enough noise is made then the club will have to listen and act. I think people who complain about the club do it because they genuinely care and don't like the direction the club is headed. All of Dib, Hasler and Castle have their parts to play in the way the club has gone and is going and imo all of them need to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.