Not open for further replies.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone watch this show last night?

I thought it was very good.

Solid footy talk and no dumb humour.

Gus, might not be everybody's favorite, but he is very informative and speaks very well.

He has a great footy brain.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope had no idea it was on. Who are the hosts? What is the show about specifically?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did anyone watch this show last night?

I thought it was very good.

Solid footy talk and no dumb humour.

Gus, might not be everybody's favorite, but he is very informative and speaks very well.

He has a great footy brain.
I watched it and it's already my favourite footy show after only 1 episode. I'm in the minority but I love Phil Gould when he just talks footy. He's the smartest man in rugby league.

The only thing I didn't like about the show was how they gave everything a rating out of 100%.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nope had no idea it was on. Who are the hosts? What is the show about specifically?
Host is James Bracey, Phil Gould, Paul Gallen, Ruan Sims and Neil Breen are others on the panel.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I remember the sunday roast had gus, matt johns and p kent on it. Prob the best line up for footy talk

silva

Utility
Reaction score
thursdday footy show is fkn embarrassingly shit

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Host is James Bracey, Phil Gould, Paul Gallen, Ruan Sims and Neil Breen are others on the panel.
I can't stand Bracey & Breen.

Interesting. I was going to attach the video of Bracey's alleged lewd gesture but all the videos seem to have been deleted. Have Channel 9 paid for the videos to be taken off?

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am watching the show now on the Channel 9 app.

It seems pretty good, it is a pretty similar format to NRL 360 so it will be nothing new for Foxtel subscribers, but a good win for people without Foxtel.

Way more watchable than anything hosted by Erin Molan.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t cop James Bracey. He smiles through every segment. Even if he’s announcing a death, he’s smiling.
Is is just me, or are there too many rugby league shows on now ?
Seriously, how many shows do we need to recap the round of footy.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
There is definitely too many shows but you don't need to watch them all.

Free to air have 2 during the week now and some on the weekend.

Foxtel have way too many but I just stick to Matty John's and NRL 360.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
thursdday footy show is fkn embarrassingly shit
Thursday footy show used to be the bomb in the early and mid 90's when political correctness hadn't yet infiltrated rugby league yet.

men could be men and there wasn't a push for women on footy panels just for the sake of 'diversity'.

Sterlo, Fatty, Blocker and Chief were hilarious and I used to laugh for a good 2 hours straight.

You can't get away with that sort of humour anymore because bored single 40 year old mothers hold you to ransom on twitter etc.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thursday footy show used to be the bomb in the early and mid 90's when political correctness hadn't yet infiltrated rugby league yet.

men could be men and there wasn't a push for women on footy panels just for the sake of 'diversity'.

Sterlo, Fatty, Blocker and Chief were hilarious and I used to laugh for a good 2 hours straight.

You can't get away with that sort of humour anymore because bored single 40 year old mothers hold you to ransom on twitter etc.
How old were you in the early and mid 90’s? The Footy show has basically always been a shitty version of Hey Hey it’s Saturday (with a few minutes of football talk snuck in).

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can’t cop James Bracey. He smiles through every segment. Even if he’s announcing a death, he’s smiling.
Is is just me, or are there too many rugby league shows on now ?
Seriously, how many shows do we need to recap the round of footy.
IMG_20180313_174938.png

Not kidding....these were the results you get when you Google him....all of em smiling..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Men could be men?

Fatty and co spent half of each episode dressed as women.

About as funny as a fart in an elevator.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the show with Mbye as a host last night?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the show with Mbye as a host last night?
I saw a bit of it as I was flicking around, but can't remember what show it was. Mick Ennis and that bald journo looked like they were hosting.

Moses spoke quite articulately . I think his defence of the Broncos was well said.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I saw a bit of it as I was flicking around, but can't remember what show it was. Mick Ennis and that bald journo looked like they were hosting.

Moses spoke quite articulately . I think his defence of the Broncos was well said.
Yh he was pretty good on it, i'm guessing he will be on foxsports programs throughout the year as he looks to be our go to guy for that type of thing now..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yh he was pretty good on it, i'm guessing he will be on foxsports programs throughout the year as he looks to be our go to guy for that type of thing now..
You remember the name of the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.