Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yh he was pretty good on it, i'm guessing he will be on foxsports programs throughout the year as he looks to be our go to guy for that type of thing now..
He annoys me though with how whenever someone bags a player he always puts the player up even though they deserve the criticism.

elmojo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nope had no idea it was on. Who are the hosts? What is the show about specifically?
You can watch the catch-up on 9now if you want. It was pretty good for a new footy show - round wrap ups, news, issues etc. goes for about 1hr.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw a bit of it as I was flicking around, but can't remember what show it was. Mick Ennis and that bald journo looked like they were hosting.

Moses spoke quite articulately . I think his defence of the Broncos was well said.
Big League Wrap. It is hosted by Yvonne Sampson with James Hooper and Mick Ennis. Supposedly Cooper Cronk is meant to be a regular member of the show too.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Men could be men?

Fatty and co spent half of each episode dressed as women.

About as funny as a fart in an elevator.
Dressing as women was not even a minor part of the comedy on the show. Yes it happened, but 99% of the comedy had nothing to do with it.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
How old were you in the early and mid 90’s? The Footy show has basically always been a shitty version of Hey Hey it’s Saturday (with a few minutes of football talk snuck in).
Early and mid 90's I was roughly 10/11/12 years old.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Thursday footy show used to be the bomb in the early and mid 90's when political correctness hadn't yet infiltrated rugby league yet.

men could be men and there wasn't a push for women on footy panels just for the sake of 'diversity'.

Sterlo, Fatty, Blocker and Chief were hilarious and I used to laugh for a good 2 hours straight.

You can't get away with that sort of humour anymore because bored single 40 year old mothers hold you to ransom on twitter etc.
Yeh it used to be good. I think youre right when it was just the boys it worked well...

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thursday footy show used to be the bomb in the early and mid 90's when political correctness hadn't yet infiltrated rugby league yet.

men could be men and there wasn't a push for women on footy panels just for the sake of 'diversity'.

Sterlo, Fatty, Blocker and Chief were hilarious and I used to laugh for a good 2 hours straight.

You can't get away with that sort of humour anymore because bored single 40 year old mothers hold you to ransom on twitter etc.
Yes it was the best, I loved Mahatma Cote segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.