1 ticket to game tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogsday

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
My son brought 2 tkts for tonight's game both in grand stand Gate A Row AA . My son cant go so I have 1 tkt for sale $25 & that is price that my son paid. I have no way of being contacted but I will be in the Bowling club from about 6pm. My attire will be the 80yrs polo shirt with a baseball style Bulldogs jacket & a grey beanie, Blue asics joggers i am 63 yrs old though look younger with greying hair, sorry i cant be of anymore help, hope the tkt doesn't go to waste.

A

Alexander the Great

My son brought 2 tkts for tonight's game both in grand stand Gate A Row AA . My son cant go so I have 1 tkt for sale $25 & that is price that my son paid. I have no way of being contacted but I will be in the Bowling club from about 6pm. My attire will be the 80yrs polo shirt with a baseball style Bulldogs jacket & a grey beanie, Blue asics joggers i am 63 yrs old though look younger with greying hair, sorry i cant be of anymore help, hope the tkt doesn't go to waste.
i suggest you carry a a bunch of red ballon's with you so whoever wants the ticket can easily idenitfy you mate.

dogsday

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Well as there will probably be about 12 people there, including bar staff & being such a busy club I suppose your right

A

Alexander the Great

Well as there will probably be about 12 people there, including bar staff & being such a busy club I suppose your right
I wish i could go tonight but have to settle at watching at the local witha few mates...i hope they can break the bad run at Belmore though.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Ha ha I think i can see the guy as I type this. This is the most stalker I have ever felt.

Also impressed that OP can manage a post on the kennel but does not have a mobile phone?

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol,
What are you going to do if 40 people show up, haha,

Status
Not open for further replies.