“It’s time for madness”

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So did Dean Pay. Accepted big money to walk out on his contract with the Dogs. Probably time to move on with Sonny too. Let's face it we would take him back in a heartbeat, he probably owes the Doggies a year or two to earn redemption as a man.
Dean Pay left during Super League War different story..

SBW will never come back.. RFM, Rhyse Martin, Elliott are the prospects for us to look forward to

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Club dudded him first all they had to do was pay him his dues after scum like mason Anasta etc left but they tried to take advantage

Fuck him for leaving but fuck the club (back then) more for trying to take advantage
Mase did fuck all apart from trying to oust out that fuckwit Noad

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Get over it. Great player and real supporters would take him back in a heartbeat. Did it hurt when he left....sure did but I would welcome him back with open arms. He was a starry eyed 21 yr old when he left. Guilty of being immature....like all of us at that age.
No, real supporters (and members wouldn't). The bloke is a flea and should be expunged from our records. I don't care how good a footballer he may or may not have been he is a germ and should be ignored forever. Spare me the "he was young" or "he deserved more money" bullshit. He ran because he could and he all but destroyed our club in the process. Anyone who wants him back should hand in their membership as far as I am concerned.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All they can do currently is talk. Its offseason. Should we hear nothing until next march? How would that go down here?
This whole "let's bring back the bulldogs" shit is a ploy by dib to get re elected. Yes it may have some sincerity in it but it's all bullshit. Tbh I'd rather them just shut up and perform in March and show us how it's done as a bulldog.

I'm sick of reading it every 3 weeks. Old bulldogs this old bulldogs that.
Just fuck off dib.

Just my 2 cents.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This whole "let's bring back the bulldogs" shit is a ploy by dib to get re elected. Yes it may have some sincerity in it but it's all bullshit. Tbh I'd rather them just shut up and perform in March and show us how it's done as a bulldog.

Just fuck off dib.

Just my 2 cents.
Finally somebody that see through the BS. Don’t get me wrong if we can get the club back to where it was nobody would be happier than me ... it’s getting beyond ridiculous now, they are force feeding down our throats. That polished turd knows the only way to save his ass is to go appease the masses. Let’s see what happens

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
Finally somebody that see through the BS. Don’t get me wrong if we can get the club back to where it was nobody would be happier than me ... it’s getting beyond ridiculous now, they are force feeding down our throats. That polished turd knows the only way to save his ass is to go appease the masses. Let’s see what happens
He’ll get re elected and dipshits like you going to have to deal with it

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Just fuck off dib.

Just my 2 cents.
Can't deny its been pretty effective, Dib was in the middle of pretty much everything that fans wanted to burn the club down for, it all came to a head, and;

CEO - gone.
Coach - gone.
Dib - Hung a few posters, got a new catchphrase, should be sweet.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I see through his shit as well. I am not voting for him in the elections.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I helped sort the graff wall at the back. It's still got a way to go with more Sydney writers to come. Should turn out good.
any pictures? would love to see it but Im 800 km away

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 'It's time for madness' catchphrase takes me back to Morrin biting some blokes ear on the field.

I wonder if his picture is up there.

And I agree with the others, fuck SBW. He shouldn't be on anything that honors our past players.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s not BS.. there is substance to it.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s not BS.. there is substance to it.
Yeh but it ultimately proves he is a spineless politician, right? He goes with what's popular, and doesn't go with what's right. If he had the club best interests at heart he'd go with the latter every single time. The leagues club pays him to get us premierships. For how many fucking seasons did he sit on the fence before he dropped the axe on des? And even when he did it, he did it in such a way that made it out like he was saving his own ass. Whether he couldn't see des for what he was or if he was a politician, the outcome is the same and doesn't reflect well on him.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh but it ultimately proves he is a spineless politician, right? He goes with what's popular, and doesn't go with what's right. If he had the club best interests at heart he'd go with the latter every single time. The leagues club pays him to get us premierships. For how many fucking seasons did he sit on the fence before he dropped the axe on des? And even when he did it, he did it in such a way that made it out like he was saving his own ass. Whether he couldn't see des for what he was or if he was a politician, the outcome is the same and doesn't reflect well on him.
I understand where you are coming from, I do believe everything he is doing does have substance to it and most of it is the right thing to do, it’s the timing that’s the issue, right? I mean, if he sacked des around 2016, and implemented it all back then, it would have been better, but he did take too long and had too much patience with Des.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mase did fuck all apart from trying to oust out that fuckwit Noad
Mason won the Clive Churchill Medal in the '04 GF and was a very big reason we won that night. He's definitely part of Bulldogs folklore and he remains passionate about the Dogs.

I'd go as far as saying he's one of the best forwards we've had over the years, definitely one of the most damaging.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I helped sort the graff wall at the back. It's still got a way to go with more Sydney writers to come. Should turn out good.
Can you guys paint Goku firing a kamehameha towards Des at point blank range?

Status
Not open for further replies.