“It’s time for madness”

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get over it. Great player and real supporters would take him back in a heartbeat. Did it hurt when he left....sure did but I would welcome him back with open arms. He was a starry eyed 21 yr old when he left. Guilty of being immature....like all of us at that age.
Sorry, but I have always have had more integrity than that. If I signed a contract, I saw it out until the end. I wasn't as easily led either as he was with Mundine.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So did Dean Pay. Accepted big money to walk out on his contract with the Dogs. Probably time to move on with Sonny too. Let's face it we would take him back in a heartbeat, he probably owes the Doggies a year or two to earn redemption as a man.
Two completely different situations. Pay, Smith, McCracken & Dallas signed contracts without being given the opportunity of independent legal & / or financial advice & therefore had their contracts correctly ruled invalid.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What did you write bro? I've got flicks of the original production on this wall from early 90's. Probably have those movies if you can remember them. Early nineties crews like PLS, RBS 210, KOA, UTB, TSA, FUA, PSK, BRP, TM, TPC, TSC, DTA KM I have lots of pics from.
Think Mayz, Cheba, Near, TA group. If you even had heard of us, panels and daily was the only goal we had until several people got arrested when planning movie release.

Those photos would be something else, I've got hundreds of flicks from late 00's. But the collection you probably have would be something else, always dreamed of holding something like that and turning it into a proper coffee book in Australia. Wish I could remember the titles of the films, completely escapes me but, not even sure if the faces where blurred that far back, remember waterfall yard featuring but.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Think Mayz, Cheba, Near, TA group. If you even had heard of us, panels and daily was the only goal we had until several people got arrested when planning movie release.

Those photos would be something else, I've got hundreds of flicks from late 00's. But the collection you probably have would be something else, always dreamed of holding something like that and turning it into a proper coffee book in Australia. Wish I could remember the titles of the films, completely escapes me but, not even sure if the faces where blurred that far back, remember waterfall yard featuring but.
Check your pm bro

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What did you write bro? I've got flicks of the original production on this wall from early 90's. Probably have those movies if you can remember them. Early nineties crews like PLS, RBS 210, KOA, UTB, TSA, FUA, PSK, BRP, TM, TPC, TSC, DTA KM I have lots of pics from.
Gee, i was a baby back then haha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I was hanging out of moving train guard back carriages doing high riders. Ahh definitely some good times ha ha
I can only imagine how much easier that would of been back in the day lol.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I can only imagine how much easier that would of been back in the day lol.
Yeah man if you had a guards key was easy. No cameras no paint smelling technology. I feel bad for the guys coming up these days missed some fun times.

A

Alexander the Great

I helped sort the graff wall at the back. It's still got a way to go with more Sydney writers to come. Should turn out good.
Can you come do a feature wall for me at my house? Mates rates

A

Alexander the Great

Yeah man if you had a guards key was easy. No cameras no paint smelling technology. I feel bad for the guys coming up these days missed some fun times.
Paint smelling technology? What in the fuck ?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mystery has done a lot of murals over Sydney over the years with Bounty Hunters. His characters are instantly recognisable his own. Unique is from Def Wish Cast the hip hop group and crews like Kings Only and IBS. He still gets up occasionally and rocks it. Some other Sydney names on the wall are Mare 007, Kerupt, Keys ect so fairly big production.
Ah yeah. Its coming back to me now. Cant wait to see the final product.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No mate will check out on your recommendation
Its epic bro. Kind of a love story, but it follows the evolution of rap music, B.Boys and graffitti in the bronx. Grandmaster flash is a prominent character along with his protogé and another young MC.
Its awesome. 10/10 for me!!!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Its epic bro. Kind of a love story, but it follows the evolution of rap music, B.Boys and graffitti in the bronx. Grandmaster flash is a prominent character along with his protogé and another young MC.
Its awesome. 10/10 for me!!!
Still dig out The Warriors every now and then. One of the all time greats.

Status
Not open for further replies.